animtoolsV15 doesn't work (1 Viewer)

TotallyACelebrityHere

Potential Patron
I put it in the mods/init folder, the loader's folder, and have the positions and the settings in place, too. But when I start it up, it doesn't recognize it as being a running mod, though it runs others.

stuntcock

Content Creator
animtoolsV15 doesn't work
You should probably be using animtools version 18 instead of 15. Since you've run into difficulty, it might be easier to just use the sby Loader Pack instead (which includes the latest versions of several mods). You can find both of these files in sby's thread.

I put it in the mods/init folder
Placing a SWF file in Mods\$INIIT$ isn't sufficient. You must also modify the Mods\$INIT$\Mods.txt file so that it mentions the relative path to the new SWF file.

Minor point: please don't try to run multiple versions of any particular mod. If you download animtoolsV18 then please ensure that you edit Mods\$INIT$\Mods.txt to remove references to any prior versions (such as animtoolsV15.swf).

it doesn't recognize it as being a running mod, though it runs others.
You shouldn't really be able to find a complete list of running mods. SDT modding isn't quite as "organized" as that :)

If you're referring to the green-text "mod has been loaded successfully" messages which appear during startup then you're correct: animtools should appear in that list (and the advice above should make it do so). You should definitely pay attention to those messages, especially any red-text warning/error stuff. But please be aware that some mods will not emit any loading messages, even if they've loaded successfully and will remain running during SDT gameplay.

TotallyACelebrityHere

Potential Patron
For some ridiculous reason, Rainbow Dash Dynamic Hair (Just thought it looked cool) causes all other mods to not work. I deleted it as an experiment, and animtools worked.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
if you have grabbed my latest loaderpack that includes the debugger, i bet if you used the debugger and loaded that hair that it would pop up some repeated error every frame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.