• Thread starter totodile31
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

sby

Content Creator
Coder
the position should be updated, add this line to the position file:

positiontype=3

one of the changes i made gave oral positions back some of their features, and if there is no setting for positiontype (as in it is an old position) the default is oral.

i included updated versions of that position with the next version of animtools, whenever i decide to upload that

jase

Vivacious Visitor
It's never explained what torsodistancemultiplier does; all I can figure is that it doesn't multiply the quantity of torsos. In the source it looks like it should modify joint rot, but I don't see any effect in the editor.

armpostype isn't explained in the documentation. Looks like -1 keeps position locked, 0 lets it switch for selected armposes. But resetarmsonpositionreset, resets that to 0 regardless, and I don't see where to toggle it. If I set it in the file, would it be read?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
jase said:
It's never explained what torsodistancemultiplier does; all I can figure is that it doesn't multiply the quantity of torsos. In the source it looks like it should modify joint rot, but I don't see any effect in the editor.

armpostype isn't explained in the documentation. Looks like -1 keeps position locked, 0 lets it switch for selected armposes. But resetarmsonpositionreset, resets that to 0 regardless, and I don't see where to toggle it. If I set it in the file, would it be read?

next version of animtools will have some cleaned up documentation to match the new interface:

jase

Vivacious Visitor
Cool, a couple features I was going to ask about. Will Face Fuck Mode be editable? And can it still work as an oral position? imo it's a good idea to stay consistent with the name of it, because in any position it's handy to finish with a facial or down the hatch.

Couldn't every parameter have a key entry available? It's good to have the precision when finishing up, and it's a lot quicker than sitting on the +/- keys for the increments to creep by. I've been using textpad to rewrite them, but then I have to reload it to see how it looks.

Also, couldn't all the params dealing with animation be pushed to one page? The items that don't have any effect on the animation only need to be dealt with once, so they don't need to be accessible with the animation controls.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
jase said:
Cool, a couple features I was going to ask about. Will Face Fuck Mode be editable? And can it still work as an oral position? imo it's a good idea to stay consistent with the name of it, because in any position it's handy to finish with a facial or down the hatch.

Couldn't every parameter have a key entry available? It's good to have the precision when finishing up, and it's a lot quicker than sitting on the +/- keys for the increments to creep by. I've been using textpad to rewrite them, but then I have to reload it to see how it looks.

Also, couldn't all the params dealing with animation be pushed to one page? The items that don't have any effect on the animation only need to be dealt with once, so they don't need to be accessible with the animation controls.

"Cool, a couple features I was going to ask about. Will Face Fuck Mode be editable?"
hmm, i meant to put that position as a default included thing - animtools facefuck position has been added on my re-upload of animtoolsV11 (fixed a bug i noticed)

"Couldn't every parameter have a key entry available? It's good to have the precision when finishing up, and it's a lot quicker than sitting on the +/- keys for the increments to creep by. I've been using textpad to rewrite them, but then I have to reload it to see how it looks."
with the new interface, you can input whatever number you want to set that setting to in the field

"Also, couldn't all the params dealing with animation be pushed to one page? The items that don't have any effect on the animation only need to be dealt with once, so they don't need to be accessible with the animation controls."
they don't fit on one page for one, i would have to move the camera stuff off. i also wanted the position-defining stuff right in the beginning.

jase

Vivacious Visitor
I cannot get pull up/pull down to work on any of my positions. It's not just the pos type, I've switched mine to oral and it didn't work, and I've switch other oral positions to different types and they did.

Is this a function of y-axis position or movement? I've got torso/neck movement pretty constrained on them all, but the tf animation should have enough play on the y-axis for it to work.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
from sdt source:

Code:
if (g.penisOut || this.movingHeadWithHandJob)
            {
                if (g.currentPos.y> 0.8)
                {
                    g.dialogueControl.buildState(Dialogue.PULLED_DOWN, Dialogue.FRAME_BUILD);
                }
                else if (g.currentPos.y < -0.8)
                {
                    g.dialogueControl.buildState(Dialogue.PULLED_UP, Dialogue.FRAME_BUILD);
                }
            }

O

OzbecKocer

Well I've had actual trouble with getting the interface, I use a mac so that probably has something to do with it. Do any of you guys have like a setup video?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
darn, used to have a setup video linked directly in my signature.
oh well, you can find an animtools video in my imports thread, which is in my signature. hopefully it isn't too old

Arbitrary

Potential Patron
currently i have moved the animtools folder (and contents within) into my settings folder.
when dialogues have custom animations tied to them, i add them to the settings folder as directed.

is this correct? should i be moving the contents of animtools into the settings folder or should i be moving the custom animations into the animtools folder?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Arbitrary said:
currently i have moved the animtools folder (and contents within) into my settings folder.
when dialogues have custom animations tied to them, i add them to the settings folder as directed.

is this correct? should i be moving the contents of animtools into the settings folder or should i be moving the custom animations into the animtools folder?
move animtools setting file to the settings folder, and how you load animtools is up to you. you can use a character folder, the $init folder, or manually through the in game menu

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.