Animtools Dialogue (1 Viewer)

Bluey5

Potential Patron
I wasn't working on nothing, I just wanted to test. It doesn't look like it is working though... but ANYWAYS...

all:"CLEAR"
dialogue_name:"name"

[ANIMTOOLS_Alt Cowgirl]:"Example"

Is it right? This is the position if you want to try yourself.

Attachments

Alt Cowgirl.txt
1.2 KB · Views: 1,482

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Linetypes are things like
intro
general
first_dt

Triggers are things like
[ARMS_BACK]
[NORMAL_MOOD]
[WINCE]

So when animtools has...
Line types of Animtools:
'cuminher', triggers when bodycontact is enabled and cumming in her
'bodycontactspaceheldpush' triggers when bodycontact is enabled and pressing 'space' inside her

Triggers of Animtools:
[ANIMTOOLS_$POSITIONFILENAME] (use '[ANIMTOOLS_positionfilename]' action to load positions)

You can use them like this:
cuminher:"That was awesome! How about another position now?[switchposition]"
switchposition:"How about a titfuck?[ANIMTOOLS_ATV6_titfuck]"
switchposition:"Let's do it doggystyle - make me your bitch![ANIMTOOLS_ATV6_doggy3]"
switchposition:"Let me ride your cock![ANIMTOOLS_ATV6_cowgirl_slightlyblind]"

Additionally, you'll notice the DialogueChecker complaining about your example dialogue:
Syntax - Major: Space in trigger on line 5, col 14.
SDT does not accept spaces in triggers - triggers with spaces in them will appear as plain text in dialogues.
Line 5: [ANIMTOOLS_Alt Cowgirl]:"Example"

Line Usage - Major: Line 5 is unused!
Line 5: [ANIMTOOLS_Alt Cowgirl]:"Example"
So you can't have spaces in your filenames.

Bluey5

Potential Patron
Eh...

Thanks! Is this all of the line types for Animtools? What's with the ATV6 in the triggers?

Pim_gd

Content Creator
See the some positions folder in the animtoolsv7 download.
The line types I have listed (cuminher and bodycontactspaceheldpush) are all the linetypes, yes.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Bluey5 said:
Eh...

Thanks! Is this all of the line types for Animtools? What's with the ATV6 in the triggers?

it is sort of a version tag i use for the position files i include with animtools, just a naming convention.

i was thinking of adding some type of dialog variable for things like saying lines according to current position type.
maybe something like:
finish:"all done tearing up my ass?"{"check":{"atv_anal":">0"}}
but then positions would need to specify what type of position they are
{mouth, tit, vaginal, anal, other}

could be another setting; it would really multiply the dialog variations though xD

Bluey5

Potential Patron
Yeah, it would make it all the better, but wouldn't that be a little too complicated? I mean, it's not like Animtools is apart of the game, so how would the game know if the cock is in the mouth or between the boobs?

karlpaws

Potential Patron
sby said:
Bluey5 said:
Eh...

it is sort of a version tag i use for the position files i include with animtools, just a naming convention.

i was thinking of adding some type of dialog variable for things like saying lines according to current position type.
maybe something like:
finish:"all done tearing up my ass?"{"check":{"atv_anal":">0"}}
but then positions would need to specify what type of position they are
{mouth, tit, vaginal, anal, other}

could be another setting; it would really multiply the dialog variations though xD

I did something else, when I revised my Rescue Repaid dialogue, which I'm calling Pair of Damsels for the animtools version. Haven't gotten it all done yet, mostly lack of attention. Here's a couple lines though to show what I do.

I started with an "initial_settings" variable, "position" set to "bj".

Code:
pulled_up:"Hey, get up. I want to try a different position... [pulled_up_*position*]"{"style":"Him"}

pulled_up_bj:"*<YOU > *Spin and drop to your hands and knees... and let me get behind you.%0A*
<ME > *Ooooh.  Wanna do it doggy style huh? Well woof woof![ANIMTOOLS_doggy]"{"style":"Him","set":{"position":"pussy"}}

Then you can use

Code:
vigorous:"[vigorous_*position*]"{"style":"Him"}

and have lines for

Code:
vigorous_pussy:"Yeah, slam that pussy."
vigorous_bj:"Oh yeah baby, work that cock."{"style":"Him","held":"false"}

etc.

Though, since I do seem to have more success with the Finish lines that are on their own lines and not calling other lines, that Check might be more necessary... but this is one way you can set "where" you are.

Bluey5

Potential Patron
Hmmm...interesting. I am highly anticipating your dialogue. It would be a PERFECT example. I can't wait!

karlpaws

Potential Patron
I was looking at the dialogue and think I got the position calls and such all in. I zipped it up with 7zip.

You'll probably have to take the position files out of the folder and put them in your Settings folder for it to work though.

I have the dialog attached and inside the zip. If you just want to read the script, grab that, otherwise grab the zip.

Attachments

pair_of_damsels.7z
483.4 KB · Views: 743

pair_of_damsels_dialogue.txt
28.2 KB · Views: 832

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.