Animtools Contact Stops after after 15 cums (1 Viewer)

Spinner

Potential Patron
Hi, I have been spending some time lately coming up to speed on writing dialogs and have just encountered an odd issue. Body contact stop after the 15 cums… and, once it stops, only closing and restarting the flash player gets it started again.

If anyone might know why I am encountering this issue and could point me in the right direction… that would be great…!

Note that the positions I am using are exclusively animtools positions (mainly as I haven't figured out a way to revert to SDT vanilla after loading an animtools position… but I digress). I am also using DialogActions and, of course, the loader.

As an aside, as this my first post, I would like to express my appreciation to all the people who contribute to this project… Starting of course with Konashion (where did he go?), but also to MG (aka ModGuy) for the Loader, sby for animtools. Pim_gd for DialogActions and WeeWillie for Slave Bazaar (and others). You people are truly inspiring.

Spinner

Potential Patron
Hi sby... this is just a belated thank you for your reply.

I read your reply straight away... but I haven't had a chance to get back and re-test.
(and didn't want you to think I hadn't even bothered to read your reply).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.