Animated, dattebayo! (Naruko) (1 Viewer)

Faceless

Content Creator
All I have to say is the ponytails were a fucking bitch to get right, and I'm still not entirely happy with it. Anyway, there's a version with a headband, and a version without.

I've also included just the headband, for anyone who wants it. It's pretty crude though, and I make no guarantees that it won't look like shit if used with another character.

Clipboard01.jpg
View attachment NarukoHairDynamic.swf
View attachment LeafHeadband.swf

Original credit goes to whoever made the static version (obviously not me).

EDIT: Okay, so the headband is actually toggle-able. D'oh. I removed the non-headband version for being redundant.

Last edited:

Faceless

Content Creator
Chance said:
Nice job.

Any way to solve this problem though ?
Well, those parts don't change color because they're registered as costume layers rather than hairs. If I played around with the layering I can fix the ponytails, but because the bang has to go over the ears, it'll automatically supercede any static hair layers. So the only thing I can recommend is not messing with her hair color. Sorry, guy. *shrugs*

EDIT: I lied. I changed the joints so that they were on the static portions of the hair, and was able to fix it. Also, I made her ponytails longer.
[attachthumb=1]
[attachurl=2]

EDIT 2: Uploaded a new version of the long ponytails with character code.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 3,623
NarukoHairDynamic.swf
27 KB · Views: 16,134

Soulbinder

Potential Patron
Thanks a bunch, I've been waiting for some Naruto, Bleach or Dragon Ball hairs to get animated =D it's really good.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
redcynic said:
so for some reason, i cant get the .swf to load. as in nothing shows up. any ideas?
The link was broken, there are likely other threads where links are broken... we updated some software way back when and any posts that use old tags won't work anymore. SWF files require the [ attachurl ] tag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.