Angela Fong vs Bad Seed (1 Viewer)

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
You absolutely should buy it.

Angela is one of the best talents currently working for SLAMminladies and she shines here. Bad Seed is actually her real-life boyfriend if I'm not mistaken and it's a good thing because they seem to work really well together.

The early part of the match has a lot of hardcore, brawling type stuff, which isn't really my cup of tea. He chokes her in the ropes, stomps her fingers and throttles her with a chain. If you like that kind of action, you'll love that part. There's even a steel chair involved (though he doesn't whack her with it or anything).

The submission sequences are fantastic and there are some unique holds that you don't see too often. I won't spoil it for you. Heck, I don't even know the names of some of them.

The only thing missing is some pro-style throws or slams, but I'm a submissions guy so I didn't mind.

Angela is super hot. Bad Seed lives up to his name. One of the best mixed matches this company has done. Definitely pick it up, you won't regret it.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
You absolutely should buy it.

Angela is one of the best talents currently working for SLAMminladies and she shines here. Bad Seed is actually her real-life boyfriend if I'm not mistaken and it's a good thing because they seem to work really well together.

Really? Damn, I had no idea. That's pretty interesting, actually.

PurpleandGold42

Potential Patron
Thanks for the heads up, I'm going to go buy it now! Any other matches with Angela that you suggest. I'm a big fan of submission holds too and I remember from her days in ECW that she's super flexible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.