ANGEL CORPS: Caroline´s Way (advance announcement) (1 Viewer)

Sandstrahlen

Club Regular
When next year shall still be new and cold, I will begin to publish a new graphic novel. ANGEL CORPS: Caroline´s Way will be the title. The adventures of Caroline Desfontaines, a young woman serving in the mobile infantry of the all-female militia, will be told. Follow Caroline´s Way

Details about everyday life of the Angels, intense feelings, tragic losses, trainings, one-night stands, love stories, dangerous missions, casualities, holodeck adventures, battles, meaningful talks, chit chats, many other things and – last but not least – beautiful women going through erotic death-fantasies created by my mind. So why not following Caroline´s Way

This visual story will be an epic long serial which is going to be submitted solely in a private album at my account on ArtUntamed. For a small and reasonable amount of money – just to be paid once – you can be a fellow traveller on my journey to explore Caroline´s Way until the end…

More details to come…
Angel Corps - Caroline´s Way - pic advert.jpg

Sandstrahlen

Club Regular
Angel Corps - Caroline´s Way - pic 021.jpg

Another teaser of my upcoming science fiction graphic novel ANGEL CORPS: Caroline´s Way which is going to be published exclusively on a private album at ArtUntamed. The story is evolving to a longer tale (approx. 220 images - I suppose), the developing of the characters and the plot is more in focus than permanent action sequences. But there shall be enough delight for readers who are looking for erotic death-fantasies, unconsciousness scenes and some erotic depictions of sexual relations. But don´t forget to read the texts for entirely delving into the story

On Wednesday, the 2nd of February, 2022 the first batch will be submitted. For now there is just the cover page. Weekly on a Wednesday I will release the next four or five images of my serial graphic novel. I would be very delighted for every single one of you who´d like to be a member of my private album and follow me on my journey of the creation process of the novel. But how to be part of it?

I´ve decided to charge a single payment of 10€ for this graphic novel. So if you are interested and want to support me in my pastime passion, then go to Caroline´s Way and make a one-time donation of 10 Euros via credit card, Apple Pay or PayPal. Having done this, contact me on ArtUntamed and I will happily share my private album with you. Can´t wait meeting you!

EDIT by moderator: Free sample images can be viewed at Deviantart

Last edited by a moderator:

Sandstrahlen

Club Regular
Angel Corps - Caroline´s Way - pic 000 promotion.jpg

A quick reminder for the release date of my new graphic novel Caroline´s Way, telling & depicting the adventures of Caroline Desfontaines and her fellow comrades who are all serving in the Angel Corps, an all-female militia in the colonies of Alpha Centauri, a binary star system near earth, in the 23rd century.
This serial visual story will be available for you by donating 10€ at this Ko-Fi account. In the thank-you-message you will receive after donation, the way is described how you become a member of my private album on ArtUntamed.
I will update the serial weekly on Wednesday.

Sandstrahlen

Club Regular
Angel Corps - Caroline´s Way - pic 036.jpg

Swordplay in the 22nd century? Of course - in a leisure facility on a planet of Alpha Centauri this is possible. Here you can watch Jane Carter, a comrade of my main character Caroline Desfontaines, in action - it´s picture 036 of my ongoing serial graphic novel Caroline´s Way.
In the prologue an enemy agent was discovered and neutralised. Meanwhile the battalion of Caroline is enjoying some days off in Bungula. A traumatic event of a past battle is haunting her. Nevertheless the large city offers various ways of distraction while significant events are adumbrating...
It´s never too late to join the serial graphic novel which I publish in a private album on a platform called ArtUntamed. Please be so kind to donate 10€ at my ko-fi account After the payment you just have to create a user´s profile on ArtUntamed and contact me on this platform. Here is an operations manual with some screenshots.
Every Wednesday I´ll submit the next batch of four or five images in my private album on ArtUntamed.

EDIT by moderator: Free sample images can be viewed at Deviantart

Last edited by a moderator:

Sandstrahlen

Club Regular
Swordplay in the 22nd century? Of course - in a leisure facility on a planet of Alpha Centauri this is possible. This is one image of my ongoing serial graphic novel Caroline´s Way.
In the prologue an enemy agent was discovered and neutralised. Meanwhile the battalion of Caroline is enjoying some days off in Bungula. A traumatic event of a past battle is haunting her. Nevertheless the large city offers various ways of distraction while significant events are adumbrating...
It´s never too late to join the serial graphic novel which I publish in a private album on a platform called ArtUntamed. Please be so kind to donate 10€ at my ko-fi account After the payment you just have to create a user´s profile on ArtUntamed and contact me on this platform. Here is an operations manual with some screenshots.
Currently I take a break, so you have every time in the world to watch and read the 100+ pictures of the graphic novel, which I have created so far. It will be continued...
Angel Corps - Caroline´s Way - pic 052.jpg

Sandstrahlen

Club Regular
Angel Corps - Caroline´s Way - 2nd Season.jpg

On Wednesday, April 12th, the long wait has an end. The second season of my serial graphic novel Caroline´s Way will be published on Artuntamed! Every Wednesday, four images at a time.

What happened so far:
The secret service of the Angel Corps discovered and neutralised a top agent of the Omega Syndicate. Meanwhile the battalion of Caroline Desfontaines is enjoying some days off in Bungula. A traumatic event of a past battle is haunting her. Thus her comrade Jane Carter is burning off energy without her in a couple of holodeck-swordfights. Meanwhile the Omega Syndicate receives a message from their top agent (now a holodeck-copy of the Angel Corps!), they shall go on a mission to catch an Angel Corps agent. Thus significant events are adumbrating while Caroline Desfontaines and Jane Carter are experiencing different ways of distraction...

It´s never too late to join this science-fiction serial graphic novel which I publish on ArtUntamed. Please be so kind to donate 10€ at my ko-fi account After the payment you just have to create a user´s profile on ArtUntamed and contact me on this platform. Here is an operations manual with some screenshots to help you go through the various steps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.