Rattata

Potential Patron
I would kill for some anal hooks tied to her heir (like the 'Nose Hook' by Vashikur so that they are compatible with all hairs).
What could also work is an anal hook with the rope attached to the ceiling of the game (A.K.A. end not visible). That would be cool.

Some suitable hairs for the hook to be attached to-
SyntaxTerror's RGB Short Hair (01) (via a head harness)
SyntaxTerror's RGB Buns (01) (via a head harness)
SyntaxTerror's RGB Dynamic Ponytail (03) (tied to her hair)

I presume to make it look real, it would have to be coded in a way so as to make the head and the butt stay at a fixed distance, and make the knees do all the moving, or, a position where the girl moves a little if at all and the guy does all the moving.

Reference images with suitable link titles follow-

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Staff member
Content Creator
Firstly, sankakucomplex.com is blocked in some countries, like mine. To access it, one have to use a VPN and connect to it from Japan.
That's the reason why it is advised in the Reference Shot Guide not to hotlink the refs, but host them on an offsite image hoster. Reading this guide is a good idea...

Secondly, do you realise that if you want it to be tied to her hair, it has to be a specific hair, because Vashikur's nose hook isn't tied to her hair.
A rope "tied" to the back of her head, and placed under the hair would look crappy (and modders usually don't like to spend hours making a mod whose result is known to look crappy from the start).

Thridly, it is not possible to make her hair and bum stay at a fixed distance from eachother. This would require a specific Loader mod.
If the rope is meant to be flexible, this would require stuntcock stuntcock 's Dynamic Hair Extender that as far as I know, only him, Huitznahua Huitznahua and ds14048 ds14048 know how to use properly. stuncock hasn't been seen around since January 2018, Huitz since January 2020 and ds14048 since June 2020.
Even if the rope is meant to be attached to the ceiling, it cannot be done easily without looking crappy, because a taut rope attached to her bum would move with it, looking more like a radio antenna stuck in her arse. To be looking good, it would also require extended physics.

So, in my opinion, this request is very unlikely to be fullfilled.
To improve your chances, start by hosting the refs on Imgur and find an hair syle appropriate to be used, or an SWF hair mod that could be revised for that (it would be better to choose a static SWF hair mod, otherwise everything need to be redrawn).

Good luck.

Rattata

Potential Patron
Firstly, sankakucomplex.com is blocked in some countries, like mine. To access it, one have to use a VPN and connect to it from Japan.
That's the reason why it is advised in the Reference Shot Guide not to hotlink the refs, but host them on an offsite image hoster. Reading this guide is a good idea...

Secondly, do you realise that if you want it to be tied to her hair, it has to be a specific hair, because Vashikur's nose hook isn't tied to her hair.
A rope "tied" to the back of her head, and placed under the hair would look crappy (and modders usually don't like to spend hours making a mod whose result is known to look crappy from the start).

Thridly, it is not possible to make her hair and bum stay at a fixed distance from eachother. This would require a specific Loader mod.
If the rope is meant to be flexible, this would require stuntcock stuntcock 's Dynamic Hair Extender that as far as I know, only him, Huitznahua Huitznahua and ds14048 ds14048 know how to use properly. stuncock hasn't been seen around since January 2018, Huitz since January 2020 and ds14048 since June 2020.
Even if the rope is meant to be attached to the ceiling, it cannot be done easily without looking crappy, because a taut rope attached to her bum would move with it, looking more like a radio antenna stuck in her arse. To be looking good, it would also require extended physics.

To improve your chances, start by hosting the refs on Imgur and find an hair syle appropriate to be used, or an SWF hair mod that could be revised for that (it would be better to choose a static SWF hair mod, otherwise everything need to be redrawn).

Good luck.
I see...
How about having it tied to her neck or someting like the sling bikini by 14048 (its straps are attached to her shoulders). It does occur to me that it may also be using the Dynamic Hair Extender by Stuncock. I do realize how this could be extremely difficult and would definitely be obliged if the mod is made. By the by, I am also learning to make mods myself, hope I do succeed.

Thank you.

Rattata

Potential Patron

Good luck.
I've changed it now.
Hope it helps

Top Bottom