officeryou

Potential Patron
Wall0002_4.jpg

Synopsis

Follow Alpha as she changes herself and others across 4 unique routes.

The setup differs from most visual novels in that there is no common route - you simply pick the heroine of your choice from a selection screen and enjoy their self-contained story. Completing all of the heroine's endings allows you to unlock Alpha's and ??? shared route.

Project overview
I plan to launch a kickstarter so that I can finish (and if stretch goals are met, extend) this project. I'm aiming for a January 2017 launch date, which is also when I will release the demo I am currently working on. The demo will cover a portion of each heroine's route.

Links out
Tumblr:
Alpha's Adventures
Twitter:
Alpha's Adventures (@officer_you) | Twitter

Information
-4 heroine routes
-Each heroine has a good/bad ending
-1 unlockable character/route for completing every ending
-8 CG's in the demo
-For 18+ only (will contain scenes of an intimate nature and themes some may find distressing)

Main character
alpha2.png

Heroines
jaylah2.png

ara2.png

iori2.png

Side characters (stretch goal exclusive)
karya.png

isela.png

aiko2.png

???
unknown3.png

CG Previews
Pic_1.png
Ara_desert_5.png

Current progress
Planning - Complete
Writing - In progress (Ara's demo script complete)
Sprites - Complete
CG art - In Progress (7/8 complete)
Promo art - In progress (3/4 complete)
Background art - Complete
Music - In Progress (1/5)

With all of that said and done, I welcome any and all feedback and questions!
*Except the kind of questions that invite spoilers, of course.

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Welcome to Undertow!

I like the art. Please review our site rules (link to the rules is in my siggie) on asking for money. As currently posted yuo are in compliance with site rules. :smile:
The pertinent section of the rules follow:
I DESERVE FREE MONEY (Posting links off-site? Read this)
If you link to an external commercial landing page, crowdfunding campaign, or a personal ad-driven site anywhere on this forum, you are required to link back to Undertow on the same page somewhere above-the-fold. Consider it payment for your advertising space. Repeatedly ignoring or attempting to circumvent this rule will result in a ban.

The use of affiliate links, content lockers, ad-redirectors (ad.fly, bitly etc.) and file hosts requiring paid membership are also forbidden. Members are highly encouraged to report posts containing these links.

Exemptions:
- Links to pages requesting voluntary donations. Mandatory donations are not donations, don't be fucking stupid.
- Download pages on external file hosts.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.