Alola's hairs! (Mix of males and females) (UPDATE: Hair Bundle!) (1 Viewer)

This Is Alola Bitch

Content Creator
Hi! I'll be updating this thread with static hairs I've made. I'm not the best artist, so these hairs will mostly be ripped from official sources with additional touch-ups applied, if needed. Constructive criticism is always welcome!

Dangan Ronpa V3

Saihara Shuichi

screenshot0001.png

Saihara.png
Kaede Akamatsu
screenshot0004.png

kaede.png
Ouma Kokichi
screenshot0002.png

Ouma.png
Rantaro Amami
screenshot0005.png

rantarou.png
Angie Yonaga
angie screen.png

Angie.png
Kirumi Tojo

Kirumi screen.png

Kirumi.png

Last edited:

This Is Alola Bitch

Content Creator
Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Leonie Pinelli (War Phase)
screenshot0001.png

LeonieP.png
Linhardt von Hevring (War Phase)
screenshot0002.png

Linhardt.png
Lysithea von Ordelia (Academy Phase)
Lysithea screen.png

Lysithea.png
Yuri Leclerc (Academy Phase)
Yuri screen.png

Yuri.png
Marianne von Edmund (War Phase)
marianne-screen-png.105345

Marianne.png
Hilda Valentine Goneril (Academy Phase)
screenshot0001.png

Hilda.png
Annette Fantine Dominic (War Phase)
Annette Screen.png

Annette.png
Caspar von Bergliez (War Phase)
caspar screen.png

CasparB.png
Mercedes von Martritz
mercedes screen.png

Mercedes.png
Male Byleth (Enlightened)

Byleth Screen.png

Male Byleth.png

Attachments

• Marianne Screen.png
    Marianne Screen.png
    331.4 KB · Views: 4,119
Last edited:

tsukikage

Potential Patron
Awww, thank you! :) And I hope so! I've been experimenting with different sources, so hopefully I'll be able to get good side shots of those lovely ladies~
Sorry it took me forever to reply. I like it, but looks like it's not as high-res as the Leonie hair? Not sure, but that's what it looks like to me. Was Leonie's hair ripped from in game too? Anyway, thanks for giving it a shot!

This Is Alola Bitch

Content Creator
Sorry it took me forever to reply. I like it, but looks like it's not as high-res as the Leonie hair? Not sure, but that's what it looks like to me. Was Leonie's hair ripped from in game too? Anyway, thanks for giving it a shot!
Haha, sorry about that. I ripped Leonie's hair from her sprite, so that's probably why it looks more "polished" than Marianne's hair. The model was the last-resort option, because Marianne's bun as portrayed in her sprite didn't transition well into a side profile. Still, thanks for the reply! Sorry it wasn't what you were looking for, but I hope you enjoy regardless.

tsukikage

Potential Patron
Haha, sorry about that. I ripped Leonie's hair from her sprite, so that's probably why it looks more "polished" than Marianne's hair. The model was the last-resort option, because Marianne's bun as portrayed in her sprite didn't transition well into a side profile. Still, thanks for the reply! Sorry it wasn't what you were looking for, but I hope you enjoy regardless.
Nbd, appreciate you giving it a go! I still enjoyed regardless ;) And crossing my fingers you might try Hilda (academy or war phase, shes hot either way)

This Is Alola Bitch

Content Creator
Hello! I'm still tidying up the Mercedes hair I'm working on, but I thought I could share something I whipped up last week.

Do you love damsels in distress like I do but wish you had more gag options? Well, you're in luck! Using the resources found in this post, I made some gag mods. They use the hair slot, so you unfortunately can't use them with non-SWF hair imports. On the plus side, they work pretty well with SWF hairs, though you might wanna adjust them if they clip through the hair.

Feel free to turn them into SWFs!

Hand gag
handgag screen.png

hand gag.png
Stuffed cleave gag
stuffed cleave gag screen.png

stuffed cleave gag.png
Stuffing gag
stuffing gag screen.png

Stuffing gag.png
OTM gag
(For this one, I used a transparent PNG I found on Google images).
otm gag screen.png

otm gag.png

Last edited:

This Is Alola Bitch

Content Creator
Undertow is BACK, BABY! To celebrate, I'm uploading a ZIP file of all the hairs I've made so far, along with some brand new ones! (And when I say "brand new," I mean "hairs I've actually had sitting on my computer for a while but just didn't feel like posting for whatever reason," LOL.)

Attachments

Alola's hairs!.zip
4 MB · Views: 303

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.