1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Almost everything My little Pony, downloads that works, has all the main 6 and more.

Discussion in 'Help' started by RandomUser44v44, Nov 21, 2016.

1. RandomUser44v44

RandomUser44v44 Potential Patron

if you want to download the big file you can find stuff through, undertow searches (name of pony) and google searches now for others stuff like text she says and more hair and body inputs here is the site you need "SDT: /mlp/ Edition - Pastebin.com" it also includes other ponies, you can repeat many steps here for finding hair/ accessories for them.

Undertow searches go easier if you select download 4th one in the tab bar from the left

also "dantethedarkprince" makes cute marks and tails, i recommend the ones that go over clothes, i mean why have them if there hidden, plus skin changes are easier so you can
    match there full color.

The best way to pinkie's it is "my little pony blowjob is magic" on page 17 easy image download, right click, save as,
    [​IMG]
    if you want another version i can't help you bud...... oh wait i can in the awesome download section

AWESOME DOWNLOAD
    this is a great download all main 6, Luna and celestia (or how you spell it), and trix are for kids aka trixie. they ALL have alternative hair and backgrounds each have there own

body types, this is important thing to know for body types you need to click the text after scrolling through them, an a custom dialogue, i think, COMES WITH LAUNCHER AND FLASH PLAYER, and much more, well not really

here is the link for your mostly human ponies needs *drumroll* "Pony Bundle 1.2.zip | Solidfiles"

For More Characters Like Cadance GO HERE:

"MEGA"

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Both of those files were originally hosted in the MLP megathread. The first hairstyle was hosted offsite and the link has decayed, but the file itself is available in the archive. The second hairstyle can still be found in the middle of the megathread.

As you've noticed, it's difficult to find material which is buried in the middle of long threads or stored in giant archives. If you'd like to help move these files into a more accessible format, then please get in touch with me and I'll show you what to do. If you don't want to do that then don't worry; it's a volunteer activity and you're free to ignore it.

Since this isn't really a Request, I'll move the thread to the general Help board.

3. RandomUser44v44

thank you for your help

4. RandomUser44v44

I have improved it a ton with great download links and such, i just wanted to say that sorry if i'm wasting your time