Allie Way From MLP (1 Viewer)

General Wook

Potential Patron
Can someone make a Allie Way hair preferably with her horn? I would also love it if someone made her tail and cutie mark.

I guess I'll see if this works then
allie_way___opened_eyes_by_sileresp-d4g8gp8.png

allie_way_base_by_selenaede-d5bcwj2.png

allie_way__s_cutie_mark_by_rildraw-d4pxfah.png

sby

Content Creator
Coder
for future knowledge, i believe you can find the show's flash puppet sources online. (not that this would specifically apply)

though not sure how relevant the artwork would be xD

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
sby said:
for future knowledge, i believe you can find the show's flash puppet sources online.
I did not do very extensive research, I looked for SVG files but I couldn't find one so I took a PNG file with a transparent background that I copied almost identically. The hardest part was to adapt the base of the neck to make it realistic while keeping the distinctive signs of that horsie.
This was mainly to learn how to use Inkscape.

General Wook

Potential Patron
I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but I was kinda hoping for a version without the ears. I have no idea how hard that would be to do though

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
General Wook said:
I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but I was kinda hoping for a version without the ears. I have no idea how hard that would be to do though
I first tried to do this and found the result less resembling to the original. There is a problem with the base of the neck and the hair. You can see that Allie Way is not drawn like an human nor a real person, her hair is behind her head and there isn't a line to make a separation from her face.
This may seem a little confusing and I cannot explain me really better, but if you try by yourself, you''l see the difficulties I mentionned.
Take a look to the import thread, I made a new one with normal ears. If it doesn't suits you, try to modify the SVG file yourself. All the main work is done, it won't be difficult to edit it the way you want.

Attachments

Allie Way.svg
2.3 MB · Views: 119

General Wook

Potential Patron
I definitely prefer the one without the ears, and I have no idea how to do anything with an SVG file, or even what an SVG file is.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
General Wook said:
I definitely prefer the one without the ears, and I have no idea how to do anything with an SVG file, or even what an SVG file is.
You can also learn, it won't kill you.
Some people have even spent time writing tutorials and making templates about this.
A small thank you is not going to kill you either, it would be the least thing after seeing your request processed (twice) in less than a week when there is almost a thousand pending requests.

General Wook

Potential Patron
Sorry, thank you. I don't mean to act like a dickbag, i'm just very antisocial so any dickbagery is usually unintentional, and it's not like I haven't tried to learn how to do stuff like that, most computer stuff just confuses the hell out of me, it took me forever to even figure out how to install the loader

sby

Content Creator
Coder
SyntaxTerror said:
awesome sauce
^ joins the forum, learns some shit, shares stuff he decided to make, and starts answering questions;
all within a week of being here.

i like this guy.

svg file is a scalable vector graphic. a picture defined by points/shapes that is capable of scaling to any size without loss of quality.
the program inkscape can edit them

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
sby said:
joins the forum, learns some shit, shares stuff he decided to make, and starts answering questions;
all within a week of being here.
I apologize if I have seemed a bit rough, but I have trouble sleeping these days. I'm so kind that I want to share it with others. ;)

bipolar_bear.jpg

ModGuy

Content Creator
SyntaxTerror said:
Some people have even spent time writing tutorials and making templates about this.
A small thank you is not going to kill you either, it would be the least thing after seeing your request processed (twice) in less than a week when there is almost a thousand pending requests.

That's one thing that sometimes surprises me.
We got so much flak for apparently mistreating people but we never get acknowledgement for the stuff that we do.
I don't really care if people thank me for what I do, but when I see filled requests being outright ignored it makes me feel a little better about being so abrasive.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
MG said:
SyntaxTerror said:

That's one thing that sometimes surprises me.
We got so much flak for apparently mistreating people but we never get acknowledgement for the stuff that we do.
I don't really care if people thank me for what I do, but when I see filled requests being outright ignored it makes me feel a little better about being so abrasive.
you're a justified prick, modguy

but thanks for the loader
and answering questions
and cleaning up the forum
and fixing bugs
and making mods
and other things i probably don't know about

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.