- (1 Viewer)

allhailsabin

Ryonani Teamster
Praise Jesus for this becoming a series. I love it all. Tifa being unable to accept her easy defeat by Junior, her being embarrassed at being folded up and pinned in a skirt, her fear of being piledriven, the crowd loving her domination, all of it. Aalllll of it.

allhailsabin

Ryonani Teamster
This story is amazing, man. It's even better since it covers a different reason for Tifa to get bested and humiliated inside the arena. Eventually she's going to not have any excuse for her loss, and just have to eat tons of piledrivers :D

Love that you keep writing in descriptions of her skirt being all out of place, riding up on her, etc. She should learn that's not great wrestling attire!

nine

Ryonani Teamster
I second what they said, the story was great and the embarassment scene, even more. :D

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Man, someone likes to have Tifa get piledriven, huh? Great writing piece, and I look forward to the next. :D

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Another fine story, the flow of the action was smooth, the discription of the action was well done and I don't get the feeling that Clemence was out to embress poor little Tifa with the panty shots, if anything your have gotten better with your writing.

I look forward to reading more of your work more now then ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.