Alicia Melchiot Revision (1 Viewer)

btc

Potential Patron
The pony tail on the 'far side' is way too far forward to the point that it actually looks like its sticking out of the side of her head rather than the back. The whole thing also seems a little too large in proportion for the head.

Chance

Content Creator
alicialonghair.png

Moved the ponytail. Also, this is now an 1.2 template, meaning that her right ponytail isn't cut like it used to be.
Is it more natural this way ?

btc

Potential Patron
I think yours is a significant improvement but I still think the pony tail on the 'back side' is a little too far forward.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm certainly glad you've done what you've done so far because it is an improvement. Maybe somebody else should take a look at this besides me and tell me if they think its still too far forward as well.

The problem comes in when her head is moved forward and the front side pony tail is still clearly in behind of her shoulder while the backside is still clearly in front of it.

This may be due to the limitations of using static images, or some other artistic issue I don't understand.

If we need a screen shot to show what I'm talking about let me know. I do appreciate you working on it.

Chance

Content Creator
Woops, never noticed you replied.
There, is it better ?

Attachments

• Alicia logicer ponytail.png
    Alicia logicer ponytail.png
    105.1 KB · Views: 336

btc

Potential Patron
Oh I think that's looking very good now. Thanks for working on it.

Take it away mods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.