[Alice: Madness Returns] Bloody Splatter Dress (1 Viewer)

Riddles

Potential Patron
Made this one myself. Simple really, just a dulled down version of the classic dress with more blood splatters.

The rar includes a half length skirt version as well.

2012-05-15_00003.jpg 2012-05-15_00005.jpg 2012-05-15_00006.jpg 2012-05-15_00007.jpg

Half length
2012-05-15_00008.jpg 2012-05-15_00002.jpg 2012-05-15_00001.jpg 2012-05-15_00004.jpg

Deposit Files

Attachments

CUSTOM - Bloody Splatter.rar
10.2 MB · Views: 241

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gandalf

Nudecreator is fine but Nudemods.org and nudepatch.net rip off mods and you want to send them traffic?

Nice skin BTW.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
If the mod is under 20 MB,you might consider uploading it directly to GVZ.
Very respectfully,
fleet

Riddles

Potential Patron
I added the links because they were sites I knew and thought I would spread them around. Though thinking about it, it's probably best I pull them down.

As for uploading the mod here, I may as well add an extra link to the main post. Didn't know I could do files besides images. Can't seem to find the option to do so though.

G

Gandalf

Yeah you can upload here as long as they're not over 20mb,like Fleet said.
Those two sites have mods of mine that they never asked me if they could post.
I asked nudepatch.net to take them down but they refused.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I added the links because they were sites I knew and thought I would spread them around. Though thinking about it, it's probably best I pull them down.

As for uploading the mod here, I may as well add an extra link to the main post. Didn't know I could do files besides images. Can't seem to find the option to do so though.

To add an attachment to a post you already made, click on the EDIT button.
Scroll down a bit, then click on the button that sys "Go Advanced"
Scroll down a bit more and click on the button that says "Manage Attachments"

Vixtress

Potential Patron
Nice (bloody) skin. Thanks for sharing. :)

It does remind me of a series of high detailed skins for all Alice's dresses and weapons. Maybe I should lookup where I found these mods..

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Hey Riddles, I really like the look of the two versions of Alice's Bloody dress you customized, especially with the half-length dress.
Too much blood ?.. I'm sure Alice doesn't mind as she cuts through her enemies in that dark and mysterious place known as Wonderland.

Great looking custom skin, and thanks for making it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.