Ali Icestorm wants a fight!!! (1 Viewer)

Ryooo123456

Ryonani Teamster
ali%20bust.JPG

Ali Icestorm is lookin for a fight??? who wants some >:)
Her last oppent kinda stop posting...so i stopped too... now there is a roleplaying spot.. i'll be here all day!!!!!!! XD

ps Ali's info is on Page 2 of the practice thread.

anyone? lol

Ali paces back and forth and waits patiently for a fight...
"i need to let off some of this hate..."
"it's been a while since my last fight... Aznia was it?"

Ali stretches out... preparing for the challenge...

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
No clue at all how this works, but I guess at least it will be good practice, so I'll hop in:

It was one of the last months of Tre's stay in this demon world, and his next training fight was about to begin...

Equiped with just an about two meter long, plain, but out of demonic material, therefor very resilient battle staff and a lightly one-piece suit that covers his entire upper body down to nearly his ankles while revealing his entire arms and his bare feets, he grippes the staff tightly and enters the hall. He is about to fight against a projection; during skirmishes, conflicts and also full-scale war the demons always send out a few demons just to search for foes and other demons with an unusual fighting style, observe it and save it into a crystal. Later on the preceptors would use these cristals to create a projection of this combatant, either for demonstration purpose or for a training fight. The projection are not perfect duplicates of the original, but depending on how long and closely the original could have been observed it comes fairly close. This allows the preceptors to let their scholars fight against a most diverse collection of opponents to make them more confident when fighting against an unfamiliar enemy. The protective wards in this hall will prevent any lethal damage to him, but it doesn't stop any other kind of injuries, or the pain from them.
The walls start to blur and wave, starting to disappear, and then he stands in an open field; in every direction the sees grass as far as he can see. Small hills are here and there, as there are some wooden pavilions. The grass reaches up to half the was to his knees, and is gently moving in the wind. The wind is more breeze, and now Tre also notices the mild weather, very comfortable, but in his opinion a little too warm for a fight. "Well, you cannot get everything." Looking up, he sees no clouds, just the heaven that slightly glows in a light red color. That indicates that the upper atmosphere on this planet is ashy, but on the ground the air seems normal. But to be save he wills a weak barriar in front of his mouth and nares to prevent small particles to enter his lungs. He steps forward cautiously, as the grass is the perfect hiding ground for any kind of repent predator.

Then he sees someone. The creature appears to be a young female human, about one head shorter than him, wearing a full-body, skin-tight suit that doesn't leave much room for fantasies; under other circumstances he would have been pleased to see another human, but he knows she wasn't real and wouldn't have much interest in anything other than fighting him. He enters his fighting position and moves forward, while still scanning his surroundings in case the human girl is a distraction.

The spiritual energy she emits is totally chaotic, either she has receive only little or no training to control it or hadn't enter her fighting position yet. Her physique is well developed, but not really remarkable. Yet she most likely his current opponent, which means she has to have some talent still unkown to him. Howsoever, she is surely a type of opponent Tre hasn't yet fight against.
edit: Am I the only one that cannot open the spoiler?

edit2: The evil guy was '.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryooo123456

Ryonani Teamster
Ali is sitting.... meditating... as something she hasn't seen in months comes walking closer to her...
not much is on her mind today... she likes to keep life simple... she doesn't even know where she is anymore... might even be a different realm...

she stands... it's another human... she breathes slightly to get her motor functions back up and working from a long day of meditating...
sadness still haunts her mind... she takes a larger breath from deep with in her stomach and releases a large amount of energy...
the ground around her turns to ice and the air around her turns to solid ice, falls, and shatters on the ground....

"So you are here to fight me?" Ali softly speaks from afar

the first think she thinks about her new enemy is that he is big... not the biggest she has fought... but he has a weapon... not too many opponents she fought had one... she is prepared... win or lose... she is ready for what might be the most difficult fight in a long time...
she closes her eyes...
at that moment she rushes toward her opponent and throws the first punch...

thoughts**
i hope i can get this.. if i get the first punch i can freeze his weapon and cause him to drop it from the extreme cold i afflicted to the weapon... but i miss... it can lead to anything from getting hit by the weapon from a very large swing... or even can kill me quick... i have to be aware of the consequences of every mistake...

PS i cant read your characters thoughts...

and as for rules...
only YOU can kill off YOUR character, and you can write for my character and i can too... but not off the bat. we gotta see how we actually react to these stuff.. i can't tell if you are going to bash my character or if your character has the thought of destruction or peace. i don't know...
Example.
Ali rushes toward Tre... Tre spins and grabs Ali's legs and swings her to the ground in a half arch toward the ground... Ali gets up and sees the staff rushing toward her midsection... she jumps back and holds off for a second...
i don't know if your character would actually do this or if he can... but later in the fight, i could read your character better, as could you mine.

and THANKS for the challenge :)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
That was quite a show of force, but also foolish; even though she might have exaggerated to intimidate me or haven't shown her full capabilities I've obtained one piece of the puzzle how her powers work. During her outburst her spiritual energy didn't concentrated, it stayed as chaotic as I sensed before; but maybe that was the case because she didn't directed her power. Maybe she has to focus at least some of her spiritual energy when she wishes to aim with that power, in that case I should be able to intuit where she aims at. The intensity of her powers seem to very powerful near her own body, but get rapidly less powerful with greater distance. I should utilize my superior range due to my weapon to not let her close to me; I highly doubt her powers are strong enough to overcome the staff's resistance. Nevertheless, with such a chaotic spiritual energy she shouldn't had been able to manifest such a powerful use of Alternation in the first place.
Maybe fighting in this warm weather isn't so bad after all.
Now she rushes up directly at me. Why would she do that? You don't rush into opponents that have a range advantage. What is she, a savage animal?
Tre feints a swing at her head from the left, and as he expected she tries to duck below the blow. Shortly before the blow would have connected he pulled the staff back at him, throwing one end right before his right feet, stepping on it while grabbing the staff with both hands and aims the other end of his staff at her upper body. A split second later and the staff would just have bumped at her side, but now she is running full speed ahead into a lance. She is unable to dogde to the left or right, but can reduce her speed a little, but still clashes with such a great force into the staff that the staffs forcefully rises up, lifting her from the ground. Tre uses all his strength and body weight to push the staff down to direct the staff in the opposite direction of her kinetic energy to maximize the force with which the staff rams itself into her. The staff presses deeply in the center of her upper body, pressing the air out of her lungs, and her arms and legs are violently tossed forward until they nearly bump against each other. If she would have run into his staff without slowing down she might have outright impaled herself on the staff.
She plops back on the ground, stumbles backwards and can only just prevent herself from falling backwards. The impact has pushed the staff about a third of a meter into the ground, and with a forceful pull Tre digs his weapon out of the ground. Barely enough time for her to pull herself together and trying to prepare herself for his next attack. Tre makes a step towards her and thrust his weapon at her upper body again.

Btw: You most likely have found it already, but just in case you'll find here more about Tre and his fighting style.

Ryooo123456

Ryonani Teamster
Ali makes a grab for the staff and just as she wanted before, makes it frozen to the touch, but being a very strong opponent Tre only shakes her off...

Then he goes for a quick punch with his right hand as his left hand is slightly frozen to the staff, because of the distance, he barely gets a clean hit around her left shoulder, which makes her only grab his hand and try to freeze it.

They lock eyes... Tre looks freaked out as blood trickles down Ali's mouth... internal bleeding from the blow before...

Ali's eyes turn glowing blue... She is about to unleash her fury and frustration, mainly from the pain from the staff... she might have broken a rib or two... Tre jumps back a meter as she releases a large amount of energy that turns the air around them to ice...
She quickly grabs at her stomach and squeezes... pain...

Just missed... but slightly overwhelmed, Tre... covered in frost and ice, hits himself in the chest to shake the frost off, he knows if he were not an experienced fighter, it would have been over right there... Stunned for a moment he backs off...

Ali is using too much energy too quick... She has to slow down. If she is going to win this fight she has to pull through and tire HIM out, not herself...

still grabbing her stomach... head slightly leaned toward Tre... her hair is messy... her bangs have blood on them from when she breathes. Her eyes never leave the opponent... not once...

"Why does it seem that this man is not getting tired or even using any energy?" Ali asked herself in her mind...
"Am I that under skilled? Am I that predictable? This can end very bad... he already got the first major blow... still hurts to breathe...still hurts..."

He can see that she is already breathing heavy... Perhaps the suit that saves her energy is revealing too much about her... That large amount of energy didn't even do any good. she has to do better. she knows it...
Tre smiles at Ali.
She looks back at him and smiles menacingly... She knows what he is doing now... She knows that he knows that she can only use her ice close range on a warm day such as this... If it were a freezing tundra the air around is heavy and has more water around... She can cause lots of harm if that were the situation... but it's the opposite... She knows she is screwed, but there maybe hope...

thoughts: too much too quick... he is swiping my energy away... i feel useless fighting him... i feel like i am going to lose... i wonder if he can fight on the ground...i will try...

PS just letting you know, i save all my fights to Word... so if you ever want a copy, i can send it lol

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Upon jumping back Tre uses Alternation to conjure a heat shield in front of him, and concentrates it's main power right before his face; due to his little preparation time and comparatively inexperience the shield is rather weak, but fortunately he was able to gain enough distance in time to avoid being hit by the full power of her ice explosion. Most of the ice crystals that had flown towards his face melted or even vaporized, and the ones that had flown towards his body melted enough to create only small superficial cuts instead of piercing his skin and inflicting internal injuries. All the cuts bite, but compared to the pain he had endured in other training fights this is mere tickling. He warms up his hands to drove the chill out and clutches his staff; the next time she tries to freeze his staff she'll have to use more power before his hands will freeze to his staff.

How had she overcome the staff's resistance? Even some of his preceptors have difficulties to overcome it, and for most scholars it's impossible. Maybe she didn't overcome, but bypassed it? Do she uses a form of Alternation unknown to me, or even something completely different? That would explain why her abilities doesn't follow the rules I know. I didn't sensed her using her ice explosion until the last second, and she nearly got me. I should not concentrate on shifts within and around her that would emerge by Alternation I know, but anything unusual; if I find a pattern it will make avoiding her next attacks way easier. There are other things that are also odd. She didn't directed her powers only towards me, but instead in all directions; that was a considerable waste of energy, and she doesn't look like she has unlimited amounts left And she did nothing but manipulating water for the entire fight, even though there had been some occasions where a different approach would had been more advantageously. Maybe she's unable to use anything else. That would also mean that she can't use Alternation to heal herself, and with her injuries she should not be able to stand up for much longer. Still I won't take chances and stay close enough to immediately punish her just in case she is able to and lowers her guard to use it. Some of the silly stories I've seen on TV back at home were about that someone with a strong affinity to something specific are vulnerable to the opposite; she used water and cold, so the opposite should be fire and heat. Maybe those stories were just lies told to humans to mislead them, to be fooled into doing the worst thing possible in a situation like this. Thinking about it these stories seem to contain an essence of truth though: To cool down one thing you need to head another; the heat must go somewhere, and the most reasonable place is herself, mostly because of the lack of evidence for any other place. By heating her up at least she would tire out more quickly, or that's to say what Tre is hoping for.
Tre can't prevent a smile coming on his face thinking about putting his theory to the test. He searches for the strings to pull, where to tip to swing the balance in order to create blistering heat, and memorizes it. A direct attack is to dangerous, her control over cold is greatly superior to his control over heat, and maybe that's still the case even in her weakened state. He needs to create an opening. He starts attacking her again, making sure not to swing and thrust his staff in a way she can catch it. She blocks and dodges his attacks, but hits with a massive staff even on taut muscles protected by clothes takes its toll. She knows that she has to make something happen, time is working against her. She gets one step closer, both fighters now stand before each other with their left foot in front, and lunges out with her left arm. This is the opening Tre has waited for. He move his staff under her left arm, rises it up and the left, using her momentum and his strength to swing her around while using his own momentum to swing his right side to the front, reducing the distance between them even further. Now she's halfway facing backwards to him, less than an arm reach away. Tre holds his staff with his left hand, pressing it against her left upper arm to prevent her from quickly turning around, getting ready to pull the strings and push the tips while his right arm reaches out for her.

You mean just this fight or all her fights? Old fight might be helpful to know better how she behaves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.