Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [Heaven Studios] (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter HeavenStudios
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
H

HeavenStudios

FuT4ZdjDIMsDRuQKhrg3Gj2ZWdtkuAX6hIItSidvPlp8q3LlBU6CGtBRWDxTl5Te_large_2.png

INTRODUCTION

First of all, greetings. A friend of mine called YummyTiger told me about this forum and then I saw some posts asking why weren't we here, so yeah, the answer is as some people guessed, we didn't know it existed. So yeah I created this thread to present our first game, Fleeting Iris.

Fleeting Iris is the first out of 5 games planned by our circle (Heaven Studios) that takes place in a universe called Alansya, the general idea is that all the games that happen in this universe are connected, and most happen at the same time which will provide for funny scenarios and cameos between all the main characters.

Fleeting Iris is a story that mainly revolves around Netorare but it would be wrong to simply call it a NTR game because the scope is so much bigger, it involves cheating, deceiving, romance, murder, exhibitionism, blackmail, inseki/insest, corruption, multiple costumes and many, many other fetishes in a story with a very rich plot and plot twists.

This game is to be followed by a game where two CIA super agents try to dismantle a network of slavery, drugs and human traffic after following some tips that lead to Heaven City's university as the main channel to traffic their drugs. At the same time in another game, a student will find a very old looking book in the very same university and she will begin playing with black magic which leads to the final game where the undead will walk the earth, one where the city is absolutely destroyed and chaos has taken control, your goal is to escape into the last safe colony in the area, and re-unite with the other MC's for one final game.

If you want to know more about our circle and our game, there is a huge extensive explanation in our Patreon page which is Heaven Studios is creating HENTAI RPG GAMES (ADULT ROLE PLAYING GAMES) | Patreon, feel free to message us here or there with any questions! We will be happy to answer them.

As usual, if you see any bugs please report, it's deeply appreciated. Constructive criticism is appreciated as well.

I'll update this post with a F.A.Q. as we go.

To download just click HERE

FAQ

Q: Game crashes at start.
A: Please create an exception or temporarily deactivate your anti-virus.

Q: I get lost easily.
A: There's a map in the game folder called DemoMap.png which is MOSTLY updated.

Q: Where can I learn more or get the latest version?
A: Heaven Studios is creating HENTAI RPG GAMES (ADULT ROLE PLAYING GAMES) | Patreon

Q: Is there a Walkthrough?
A: We're working on one, the last patch had us change a HUGE portion of the game to include weekends and as such, the walkthrough suffered from it.

Q: You guys already make X money, why would I pledge?
A: Good question. When I was young I couldn't buy games, and my parents couldn't afford them either, so... I had to resort to piracy, but for the past 11 or so years I've purchased over one thousand games, easily, between PS2, PS4 and just overall computer games (mostly on steam platform), getting the game is only 50% of it for me, 20% would be availability and insurance for the game, and 30% knowing that I'm supporting a softwarehouse that I love and I want to continue making games, hell, Square hasn't released a decent Final Fantasy since X in my opinion, and I've bought 5 of them since, knowing very well I wouldn't enjoy them, but I bought them regardless, some in multiple platforms. It's about supporting something you love, and insuring it's continuity, and because we're REALLY good and we're worth it, so, even if it's 10$ a month, reach into your pockets and join the team!

SCREENSHOTS

kN3fwIw.png
t7m0xKS.png
8HDipqV.png

xUyJ08K.png
9WdNev0.png
xABiE9M.png

cN6dBYg.png
cSItHdG.png
pP5p10Q.png

5dGKbOV.png
11lmsGh.png
BYxiHW2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.