ahri tail mod request (1 Viewer)

asdfg1632

Potential Patron
I apply for the tail mod of the ahri. Of course, the ahri outfit mod of dante is existing. I like that. But there wished to be there the mod which only a tail exists. So, I am applying for this mod

screenshot0001.png

stuntcock

Content Creator
But there wished to be there the mod which only a tail exists.
Dante's tail doesn't actually fit the body; it's intended to attach to the Ahri clothing. It's also drawn onto the right thigh clothing layer, which means that it won't show up correctly on a naked body.

I've moved the tail onto the backside and repositioned it to abut the skin. Without altering the shape of the tail, this meant that the tail needed to move downwards. It makes less anatomical sense now, since the tails emerge from between the buttocks (rather than attaching to the actual tailbone). But if we leave it in the original location then there would be a gap between tailbase and skin, which is noticeable and unpleasant.

A more faithful adaptation would require a degree of re-work (due to gradient borders). I'm not willing to commit to that at the moment.

LOL - Ahri - Tail.swf

Corvus666

Potential Patron
Dante's tail doesn't actually fit the body; it's intended to attach to the Ahri clothing. It's also drawn onto the right thigh clothing layer, which means that it won't show up correctly on a naked body.

I've moved the tail onto the backside and repositioned it to abut the skin. Without altering the shape of the tail, this meant that the tail needed to move downwards. It makes less anatomical sense now, since the tails emerge from between the buttocks (rather than attaching to the actual tailbone). But if we leave it in the original location then there would be a gap between tailbase and skin, which is noticeable and unpleasant.

A more faithful adaptation would require a degree of re-work (due to gradient borders). I'm not willing to commit to that at the moment.

LOL - Ahri - Tail.swf
I love the tail mod, but I wish that it was animated and moved around

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.