[PC] Adventure of Bottom and Mermaid and the Moon - Foxeye (1 Viewer)

Footguy

Potential Patron
Demo: http://www.dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ092236.html
Blog Site: Fox Eye

Video by Ryonaming3

Well, what can I say about this game hmm? I really like this game. I was inspired by the video and what I like happens at 10:45 of this video. I like the kinds of games that Fox Eye makes.

The controls for the game:

Movement: Arrow keys.
Select: Spacebar.
Quick-Save/Load: Hold down ctrl key.
O2 level with a bubble: Determines oxygen, when oxygen runs out your hp bars slowly run out so it is not an instant death.
Stamina: Determined by a green bar below the red hp bar. Stamina determines how fast you can move underwater.
Use items: Hold Spacebar to bring up consumables, arrow keys to select then tap Spacebar to consume.

You take clothing damage where you can have nothing on at all, there are a few game over scenes. Some where you are tangled by some seaweed, if you drowned you sink to the bottom of the screen, if you were attacked and you lose all of your hps the game over is basically the girl laying on her belly with her tongue out.

Gameplay: So this adventure game is basically you play as a blonde girl, swimming around the exploring and unlocking many puzzles underwater. I have not completed the game yet but I have enjoyed everything thus far.

Bonus full version: I discovered this on my own, you have a link to get to the demo but I found a way to get the full version. You can also try this with many other games if you know what to search for. You can try this with any games that have been uploaded to dlsite but I can't guarantee success with every single game.

You see if you look closely with dlsite the links to games have specific numbers on them. In this particular example the name of the file for this game is: "RJ092236" Now knowing this information if you type in "RJ092236" into Google you will find many download files to this game, including the full version.

Oh and one more thing, some folders may be in Japanese which will cause the game to be unable to load. If the game is unable to load all you need to do is rename any folders and the execution file that are in Japanese so that it is in English.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.