Adobe Flash 2021 (1 Viewer)

lovemasta47

Potential Patron
As we all know, adobe flash is now gone, but i need help. I have the SDT Loader but when i launch it, obviously it doesn't work anymore because adobe is gone. Does anyone have any solutions? I tried launching with Pale Moon, but it just loaded the normal game....

cayden

Potential Patron
Well I don't know much on the subject but im pretty sure the standalone version of the adobe flash player is still working.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Well I don't know much on the subject but im pretty sure the standalone version of the adobe flash player is still working.
This is correct and has been the preferred way to play the game for many years now. You can download syb's loader pack, it comes with a flash projector

GrayFox2

Potential Patron
Using the site SEARCH function for sby loader I found this link ->SBY loader pack
When you get to the linked page, click on the big blue Download button.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
So I got it up and running. And I just got animtools positions. Do i have to download each sex position separately?
I thought it just came packaged together but it wont let me load anything. The .txt files dont show up and i thought thats what you used.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
The .txt files dont show up and i thought thats what you used.
You can use the loader tab or press F2 to load a position

I thought it just came packaged together
Sby's pack comes with some positions already set up that you can use as examples to add other positions from packs like these

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.