Adjusting Animation Speed (1 Viewer)

k64

Potential Patron
Issue:
The breast movement during back-and-forth movement looks weird to me and breaks the immersion a bit. The issue is that they take a certain amount of time to fall after the girl is moved forward, so at a quick pace, they don't complete the falling motion before the girl is pulled back. The breathing motion looks normal, but the movement motion looks like either gravity is low, they move in slo-mo, or the center of gravity is out near the nipple.

What I've tried:
1. Breat firmness - I first assumed it was the breast firmness setting, but playing with this causes their to be less motion, but does not cause the falling motion to occur any faster.
2. Searching for same issue - If someone has posted about this before, I didn't know the right search terms to find it.
3. Gravity - I looked for gravity settings but couldn't find any that would apply to breasts
4. FPS - I tried reducing quality to lowest, but saw no speed-up. That and the normal breathing motion makes me think I'm already at max FPS.

Is there a way to adjust the breast motion so that it will more realistically finish falling before the girl is pulled back? I don't have any problem with the path of the motion, just the speed of it, specifically the falling portion.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
3. Gravity - I looked for gravity settings but couldn't find any that would apply to breasts
In your main loader folder, next to loader.swf and sdt.swf is the settings.txt file, there you can adjust gravity, the default is 5.5 it effects spit and cum strands as well.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
the breasts do not consider gravity

Code:
this._speed = this._speed + ((-this._skew) * this._breastFirmness + herMovement);
            this._speed = this._speed * (0.7 + Math.random() * 0.1);
            this._skew = this._skew + this._speed;
(this is from BreastController.as in the sdt source)

it is based on force of breast wanting to revert back to shape, and force of her movement
there is then some dampening to the force to decrease oscillation

i have done a bit of testing with scaling the movement force
Code:
mycont._speed = mycont._speed + ((-mycont._skew) * mycont._breastFirmness + param1 * forceslider.value * 5);
            mycont._speed = mycont._speed * (speedreturn + Math.random() * (1/10));
            mycont._skew = mycont._skew + mycont._speed;

so it would be possible to increase her firmness, but then also increase the movement impact to get quicker bounce effect
i tried cranking this and it looked like her boobs were alive.

k64

Potential Patron
so it would be possible to increase her firmness, but then also increase the movement impact to get quicker bounce effect
i tried cranking this and it looked like her boobs were alive.
Haha, I'd like to see this.

it is based on force of breast wanting to revert back to shape, and force of her movement
there is then some dampening to the force to decrease oscillation
Interesting. I had assumed there was some sort of pre-scripted animation, but now that I think about it this makes a lot more sense. Do all areas of the breast experience this effect or is it just the center of mass or the outline that follows this logic?

Also, I guess since they dont respond to gravity, the falling is just a result of the change in torso angle? Does that mean if you could spin the girl fully upside down, afterwards they would fall up?

I wonder if a quicker initial shape reversion but with more dampening would produce the desired effect or if it would just mimic firmness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.