adding to default load (1 Viewer)

Cheezeball14

Potential Patron
Using SBY loader pack 6. Very new to modding SDT and I searched around to find a direct answer but couldnt find what I was looking for. Really sorry if this has been asked many times

noticed that with the loader it auto loads a handful of mod included in SBY's loader. Was wondering if it's possible to add other downloaded mods to that default load and how to go about it if say i wanted a specified hair/clothing mod to load.

If it's not possible without very advanced knowledge or even possible at all then I apologize for the trouble.

Thanks!

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Using SBY loader pack 6. Very new to modding SDT and I searched around to find a direct answer but couldnt find what I was looking for. Really sorry if this has been asked many times

noticed that with the loader it auto loads a handful of mod included in SBY's loader. Was wondering if it's possible to add other downloaded mods to that default load and how to go about it if say i wanted a specified hair/clothing mod to load.

If it's not possible without very advanced knowledge or even possible at all then I apologize for the trouble.

Thanks!
[W.I.P] SDT Tutorial for Very Newbie User and look at "INIT, OVER and RESET"

sby

Content Creator
Coder
as for the 140 something moreclothing mods, see the moreclothing documentation or check out the videos in my loader imports thread

Cheezeball14

Potential Patron
Shit, of course it was all right in front of my face the whole time. I just kept looking past it haha. Thanks for the help guys!

sidenote SBY: I noticed under the moreclothingV5_3 listing you have a link under it "~suggest mods that should be included by default here: Super Deepthroat". that link doesnt seem to take me to the correct location unless you did indeed want it to take you to the game modding page.

thanks again guys. keep up the awesome work!

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Shit, of course it was all right in front of my face the whole time. I just kept looking past it haha. Thanks for the help guys!

sidenote SBY: I noticed under the moreclothingV5_3 listing you have a link under it "~suggest mods that should be included by default here: Super Deepthroat". that link doesnt seem to take me to the correct location unless you did indeed want it to take you to the game modding page.

thanks again guys. keep up the awesome work!
so many old links from past forum

it is this thread: collecting 'normal' clothing for moreclothing
although my regular thread probably would work too xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.