1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

adding to default load

Discussion in 'Help' started by Cheezeball14, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Cheezeball14

Cheezeball14 Potential Patron

Using SBY loader pack 6. Very new to modding SDT and I searched around to find a direct answer but couldnt find what I was looking for. Really sorry if this has been asked many times

noticed that with the loader it auto loads a handful of mod included in SBY's loader. Was wondering if it's possible to add other downloaded mods to that default load and how to go about it if say i wanted a specified hair/clothing mod to load.

If it's not possible without very advanced knowledge or even possible at all then I apologize for the trouble.

Thanks!

2. Huitznahua

Huitznahua Casual Client Content Creator

[W.I.P] SDT Tutorial for Very Newbie User and look at "INIT, OVER and RESET"

3. sby

sby Club Regular Content Creator

as for the 140 something moreclothing mods, see the moreclothing documentation or check out the videos in my loader imports thread

4. Cheezeball14

Cheezeball14 Potential Patron

Shit, of course it was all right in front of my face the whole time. I just kept looking past it haha. Thanks for the help guys!

sidenote SBY: I noticed under the moreclothingV5_3 listing you have a link under it "~suggest mods that should be included by default here: Super Deepthroat". that link doesnt seem to take me to the correct location unless you did indeed want it to take you to the game modding page.

thanks again guys. keep up the awesome work!

5. sby

sby Club Regular Content Creator

so many old links from past forum

it is this thread: collecting 'normal' clothing for moreclothing
    although my regular thread probably would work too xD