Account automaticaly rejected 2

A

Arnoer as guest

Sorry for opening another thread. But I can't reply to fleet moderator without being connected and when logged I'm stuck in this message :
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your account has been rejected for the following reason: Your registration has been rejected as it resembles spam-like or automated behavior. Please contact the administrator for further information or assistance..
So I tried first with my @gmx mail then with multiple temporary mail services like mailinator, jetable mail, yopmail, 10MinuteMail... but every time, rejected. Every time.
With this repeated testing situation, it seems like I'm spamming. So I can understand the automatic rejection. But this is not the case, I'm just trying to create an account. what a paradox... After so many attempts, I will not be surprised your site raises my ip address and then block me automaticaly for spamming, so in this case it is impossible without a manual activation.

I am at the "Arnoer5" attempt with the previous 5 attempts since "1". I will not try more, I see that it does not work.
Can you do something ? I would like to keep my nickname "Arnoer", without numbering.

Thank.

fleet

Staff member
I'll send a request to the site administrator to manually activate your account. Please be advised that he doesn't visit the site every day.

detritus

angry angry
Staff member
Administrator
Ryonani Teamster
Your account "Arnoer" has been manually activated.

Top Bottom