AC: Cat-woman suit (1 Viewer)

althekoolkid

Potential Patron
I noticed a pretty nice Arkham City, Cat-woman hair import on here, or the booru. (I dont remember which) So I thought to myself, Why has no one made an Arkham City Cat-woman suit? Any of you lovely modders out there interested in making one?

dcfan

Potential Patron
I second this request, and I would suggest you mention it to Calla, he makes the best full body mods I've seen on the board (no disrespect to you other awesome modders)

mike

Casual Client
I did start to work on it a bit. I used screenshots from the game arkham city. I am unsure whether I will be able to get it to work completely or not though so don't get your hopes too up.

By the way, the knees were a real PITA and although it's not perfect it works quite ok for now.

e1drpz.png

PS : The boots are so awesome they would deserve an individual mod ^^.

althekoolkid

Potential Patron
Mike said:
I did start to work on it a bit. I ripped the textures directly from the game arkham city. I am unsure whether I will be able to get it to work completely or not though so don't get your hopes too up.

By the way, the knees were a real PITA and although it's not perfect it works quite ok for now.

e1drpz.png

PS : The boots are so awesome they would deserve an individual mod ^^.

Hell yeah Mike. That looks awesome. I wish you the best of luck on your completion on the rest. I would love to be kept up to speed on your progress.

Again that looks great so far. Keep it up.

mike

Casual Client
Nearly done. The costume is working really nice but I have issues with the helmet. If I release it as hair it won't fit to the jaw + it will go above the collar which is ugly. On the other hand if I stick it to the jaw it will go under the hair and ear which is even more ugly.

Don't really know how to solve it.

6dzwub.png

althekoolkid

Potential Patron
From the picture it looks great. I'm not familiar with how SDTs flash graphics work. I thought about breaking open the modder a few times, but after Skyrims CK it is highly unlikely I will ever leave my house again ;D. unfortunately I can be of no help, but again I wish you the best of luck. . . and I believe a thank you is in order.

So, Thank you. I cant wait for the release.

Gennosuke1

Potential Patron
Mike said:
Nearly done. The costume is working really nice but I have issues with the helmet. If I release it as hair it won't fit to the jaw + it will go above the collar which is ugly. On the other hand if I stick it to the jaw it will go under the hair and ear which is even more ugly.

Don't really know how to solve it.

6dzwub.png

there's already a good AC catwoman headpiece/helmet and i'm so looking forward to this costume your making and would love just the costume so i could put another hair onto it anyway thanx for your work

mike

Casual Client
There is indeed and as a matter of fact I didn't plan to do the helmet at first but when you put the existing helmet next to the game's suit it is really too different.

ModGuy

Content Creator
If you send me a FLA I can play around with it until I find a fix.
Otherwise I'm a bit confused over what it is that you are trying to do.

mike

Casual Client
Just want to let you know that the project isn't dead. I've been working on it with another modder to make it look as good and polished as possible. The helmet is fixed and I expect a release in the next two days.

Edit : The mod is now available for download here

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.