A wedding dress. (1 Viewer)

mike

Casual Client
EDIT :

Okay I tried my hand at it and this is as far as I could get. Could be much much better but I lack the required talent + the right leg keeps getting in the way...

Is it possible to hide it ? I used faceless' template and attached the lower texture to the newthigh layout.

154y2aa.png

Hi all,

I've recently uploaded a custom dialogue for STD where a bride happens to have a relation with her stepfather (look at my signature).

I have absolutely no talent for drawing and textures so I wonder if someone would be able or willing to make a wedding dress. It would be a nice addition to the dialogue.

I'm not quite sure this is where I should have posted it. Sorry if I'm mistaken

I have no special request concerning the shape.

Thanks !

Faceless

Content Creator
I don't think you're going to get good results with that style of dress. You're better off with the dress style you posted samples of originally. That way you could put part of the skirt on her calf so that it doesn't move.

mike

Casual Client
@Faceless : The difficulty with the one I posted earlier is that it is a single piece of clothing which, to me, seems impossible to do. This is why I tried to make at least 2 parts : the bustier and the lower part. I see your point about a skinnier shape. I will probably redo it from scratch anyway this was kind of a learning test and I learned a lot by doing this + the actual shape is plain ugly. I did something a bit easier today and I should post it right after.

@Modguy : Thanks but I'm sorry but I have no idea what I should do with this line. I mean it should go in the coded part but where ?

I'll say it again but if someone with artistic skills wants to try and make the dress he is very welcome.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Mike said:
@Modguy : Thanks but I'm sorry but I have no idea what I should do with this line. I mean it should go in the coded part but where ?

Before unloadMod()

mike

Casual Client
Okay thanks it works like a charm. If I ever come up with something decent I will upload it.

2cfpkzc.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.