Kingtoaster

Swell Supporter

Attachments

• gothdelmo1b.png
    gothdelmo1b.png
    851.5 KB · Views: 809

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I am not the best yet, I know, but I put together something this morning for you!

Your requested fighter knocking out Rion with a vicious knee, followed by two angles of her defeat!

Niiiiice!! Can you make a topless version please? Without their skirt and uniform? Just their panties, headbands and bandages?

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
Delmos! (I can't remember if I posted the Delmo pics I made on here... )
CharaStudio-2020-09-23-04-45-22-Render.png CharaStudio-2020-09-26-07-52-47-Render.png CharaStudio-2020-09-22-16-08-27-Render.png 84479990_p0.png

Delmos are kind of a big thing for me, as they were what got me into zako when the guy I was seeing at the time brought me to some anime club meeting and they lost the bag with the movies they were going to show and only had some fan sub of Agent aika...

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Great work! :)

Here, some new Aika Zero fanart of her (rather lethally) defeating those white-skirt/shirt zako girls (don't know if their organization ever had a name... they were possessed by some alien, I think?)

WJ19-05

Casual Client
Great short comic about the defeat of that blonde Blue Delmo, Catherine, who gets KOed and stripped for her clothes after trying to imprison Rion.

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
Yep, Kandi on there or LawnBowles is her username on twitter/instagram I think. She reached out to me to ask about technical stuff with the uniform. Very nice person, and really into the whole zako thing :)

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
Sorry Amazon Shark, but what is the Neon Dark discord server? (I'm quite tech incompetent as you might guess). I've heard of discord before, but not really sure how it works. I did sign up on some discord account in order to comment about my favorite spider story (I'm A Spider, So What?), but I don't really know what the heck I am doing and how it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.