A Special Place Board (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter audiophilemk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

audiophilemk

Can someone tell me where the Special Place board is located? I know its locked and I'm not asking for the password or anything, I'm just curious as to where it is. Also what is even in that board? Is it like some super secret vip club or something? I saw someone say that it might not even exist anymore...
Also, sorry if this is a dumb question or has been answered before, I'm just really curious :L

Kyro

Potential Patron
Top secret underground mods are there*, not. It was just a place where "special" people talked as far as I know although about what or how often people posted there who knows, I don't. >.>

Also no it doesn't "exist" anymore as far as I know, it might be a hidden board or something now, in other words a "disabled" part of forum.

*If that board did contain mods, then must be a reason why are/were only there, so don't ask why or about the possible mods that could of been only there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.