1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Question for Dragon ball z mods

Discussion in 'Help' started by MissingFesh, Sep 8, 2016.

1. MissingFesh

MissingFesh Potential Patron

Did someone make or is gonna make android 18 clothes? It doesn't matter which clothes she wore from dragon ball I just wanna know.

And if you did could you link it to me. Forgot to say that.

Edit: Combined posts

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2016
  2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

@mike has created clothes for Android 18. You can find the mod in his thread.

Please remember to use the Search tool.

3. MissingFesh

Ok thanks, when I tried I couldn't find it ;-;

4. MissingFesh

It doesn't let me use it when I downloaded it. Can you help?

5. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

SDT modding is not very user-friendly, when compared to something more mainstream such as Skyrim. We don't have one-click installers, and mods usually won't warn you about missing prerequisites (@sby is a noteworthy exception; he does tend to include such warnings in his code).

Mike's thread is located in the "Loader Imports" subforum. That subforum pertains to the SDT Loader, which is a special extension framework that wraps around the baseline SDT game. Mods which are intended to work with the base game are called "vanilla" mods; they can be used with the Loader also. We recommend that everyone use the Loader rather than the base game, because the Loader gives you access to the full range of SDT mods (including some game-changing stuff, such as animtools and advanced dialogue mods). It also helps to cut down on the number of "why doesn't this mod work for me?" threads.

I would recommend that you read through the Newbie Guide. It ought to resolve some of your confusion and help you to avoid unpleasant surprises in the future.

6. MissingFesh

7. MissingFesh

Thanks dude it helped me get the mods and I love this site. I give to 9001/1 dood