A Question for Dragon ball z mods (1 Viewer)

MissingFesh

Potential Patron
Did someone make or is gonna make android 18 clothes? It doesn't matter which clothes she wore from dragon ball I just wanna know.

And if you did could you link it to me. Forgot to say that.

Edit: Combined posts

Last edited by a moderator:

stuntcock

Content Creator
It doesn't let me use it when I downloaded it. Can you help?
SDT modding is not very user-friendly, when compared to something more mainstream such as Skyrim. We don't have one-click installers, and mods usually won't warn you about missing prerequisites (@sby is a noteworthy exception; he does tend to include such warnings in his code).

Mike's thread is located in the "Loader Imports" subforum. That subforum pertains to the SDT Loader, which is a special extension framework that wraps around the baseline SDT game. Mods which are intended to work with the base game are called "vanilla" mods; they can be used with the Loader also. We recommend that everyone use the Loader rather than the base game, because the Loader gives you access to the full range of SDT mods (including some game-changing stuff, such as animtools and advanced dialogue mods). It also helps to cut down on the number of "why doesn't this mod work for me?" threads.

I would recommend that you read through the Newbie Guide. It ought to resolve some of your confusion and help you to avoid unpleasant surprises in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.