A question about Animtools (1 Viewer)

Omniloader

Potential Patron
Okay so I've been using the animtools so I could have custom positions for a while now, but I'm curious if I can do this. Can I hide or get rid off the stats on the right side of the screen? I never use them and I'd like to see these positions in full screen.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Can I hide or get rid off the stats on the right side of the screen? I never use them and I'd like to see these positions in full screen.
animtools doesn't add stats to the screen.

If you're referring to the counters (FinishesCounter.swf, VigourCounter.swf, PleasureCounter.swf, BreathCounter.swf, HeldBreathCounter.swf, CumInMouthCounter.swf) then yes, you can. Open up your Mods\$INIT$\Mods.txt file and delete the corresponding entries (or comment them out by adding a semicolon to the start of each line).

If you mean the FPS counter then just hit ESC to toggle it.

If you're referring to something else then please provide a screenshot.

aztlan

Casual Client
Are you opening it in animtools edit mode and see all the ways to change positions on the right?
If so this is the edit mode.
You can also open it with the loader in which case it has none of this (unless you call them up via a hotkey I think).
Show a screenshot of what your game looks like - it will be easier for someone to tell you exactly how to get rid of the stuff you don't want.

Omniloader

Potential Patron
Okay here is the screenshot.

Attachments

• nope.png
    nope.png
    559.5 KB · Views: 220

stuntcock

Content Creator
Okay here is the screenshot.
A aztlan 's assessment was correct. You're running animtools.swf, which is intended to create TXT position files.

When you've fine-tuned the positions and saved the TXT file (and/or downloaded some existing TXT files prepared by other people) then you'll need to run Loader.swf in order to activate your positions during normal gameplay.

If you began by downloading sby's bundle then animtools should already be installed. You can simply press F2 and then browse to your newly-created position file (or load one of the pre-packaged positions files by clicking its button in the Loader tab of the GUI). See screenshot below:

sdt-loaderscreenshot-jpg.52121

If you don't have animtools installed then you'll need to install it. This is usually just a straightforward process - open up your Mods\$INIT$\Mods.txt file and add a line which declares the animtoolsV15.swf file (along with its relative path). Then restart Loader.swf and it should work fine.

If you run into trouble then you can search through the last few pages of sby's thread for troubleshooting and support info ... but it would probably be faster to just install a fresh copy of sby's bundle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.