A little guidance from the jedi masters (1 Viewer)

spicypair

Potential Patron
Hi guys,

Thank you for creating SDT and all the wonderful mods that are available for it. I am obviously very new and wet behind the ears but that doesn't mean I don't want that to change.

My wife has a lovely voice and might be interested in recording some audio dialogues. I am a technician and would like to apply my efforts to creating a voice dialogue based on the theme of a cheating wife (also referred to as a "hotwife" - look "hotwife" up as a single word on urbandictionary if you are unfamiliar with the term and its usage). Assuming I was able to attach the image properly, this is a photo of her playing with herself at night while meeting another man online.

Assuming everyone enjoys what we author, we would like to then take requests and create additional voice dialogues for various storylines and/or fetishes. Possible future themes could be MILF, cougar, cuckold, forced sex, 2-on-1, and any other requests that catch our attention. Exciting others excites us, which is why we want to try this out.

Does anyone have a step-by-step "how to" on how to bundle her recordings into a single SWF file for everyone to use? I have Audacity at my disposal so I believe I can make some decent sound files from her voice. I also have Adobe CS3, which contains Flash CS3 Professional version 9.0.

(1) Are these the appropriate tools to accomplish the goal? If not, which ones are?
(2) Can I please have the idiot-proof step-by-step guide to create the mods that will hopefully provide many people with the "fapping fuel" they regularly seek and require?

Regards,

SpicyPair

Attachments

• Under.jpg
    Under.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 1,677

spicypair

Potential Patron
Thanks for your reply Dante. However, I was hoping there was a step-by-step guide for me to create the mod file from the audio files my wife and I create. While I greatly appreciate that Anonymous is able to create the files for others, I would rather create everything from beginning to end. If this is not possible or instructions are too complicated, I understand. Thanks!

Slingerbult

Content Creator
I thought this would be a jedi flavored dialogue and STILL I'm glad I was wrong. I think I speak for many when I say, great - we'd love to use your wife! ;D Seriously, I have contemplated audio for my next big project, an RPG of sorts. Would you be willing to do the male voice(s)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.