A Friendly Wager (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter FranklinSwoon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

FranklinSwoon

Hello! I've been a lurker-sans-profile for a while now, and I thought it might be fun to start contributing. Here's a simple piece for Vanilla SDT.

A Friendly Wager:
One evening, talking over drinks, the topic turns to sexual prowess. She brags of her skill with tongue and tonsil, of her seemingly boundless capacity for cock. You retort, disbelief etched in your face, stressing the size of your member. She challenges your assertion, and a bet is made...

(Or, to be less pretentious about it, a girl you know claims to be an expert at deepthroating, and she bets you she can take you down to the base.)

She can be whoever you want her to be--a friend, a family member, the quiet woman in the cubicle next to yours, the perky checkout clerk... There's nothing in the dialogue that should rule out anyone or anything. Your headcanon is the reality here; I'm just presenting a situation and a blank slate.

There's some variation in the intro to keep replays entertaining. Lift her up to toggle handjobs; push her down to cycle through holding and facefuck options.

Everything's original except the coughs and interrupts, which were cribbed from noire's Mall Girl.

Cheers!

Attachments

A Friendly Wager.txt
19 KB · Views: 5,221

Spiralmask

Potential Patron
works surprisingly well even when not having her give a blowjob (using animtools for other positions and such), since very few lines that i've encountered specifically mention what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.