A Gathering of Deplorables (1 Viewer)

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Hmm, no replies yet.

So let me do some asking. Has anyone ever fantasized about beating up and raping the Dirty Pair? They're another of the anime characters I'd figured deserve what they get. There's no need to get all sensitive consciences for Kei and Yuri, because they are some of the most destructive characters in fiction.

I was just looking at some old files of mine, and just can't believe how I ever enjoyed their anime. I mean, the girls are great fanservice and a pleasure to look at. But the rest of their anime, is plain sux. It's total misery inflicted on hapless billions across the galaxy. There is never an episode where the Dirty Pair do not do considerable harm to people who never deserved it.

There was this picture that showed the dirty pair being lynched. In nooses, tied up. I don't have that manga, it could be a fake comic cover, but I'm pretty sure the story didn't end with them being actually lynched.

And guess what? It is pretty hard for me to think of female protagonists who do deserve to be lynched. Even criminals like Mikura from Mezzo, and Revy from Black Lagoon, do deserve a proper hearing and defence attorney. I would not get pleasure from watching them hung from trees by howling mobs. They deserve better.

But the Dirty Pair, as much as I like their sexiness and fun, my intellect tells me differently. Dirty Pair does not deserve better. These two deserve to be raped to death, or lynched and strung up. They are probably hands down the worst villains in all anime, who have racked up body counts in the billions.
Never seen it. Sounds similar to my critiques of Freezing though. What kind of stuff do they do?

In some weird way, it is nice to have characters who you can fantasize about having horrible things happen to them without feeling sorry for them at all. It's kind of rare really, since female villains even are usually written more sympathetic than male ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.