- (1 Viewer)

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
This is a good start and a great foreshadow of what's to come for poor Reiko. I hope she's ready to go through hell. If this is the first chapter, then I can't wait to see what else you have in store for Reiko. Keep up the good work.

noche

Casual Client
Nice dude, a very promising beginning and i be waiting for the next chapter, but man i just love the title so much, sound very ominent

neosushi

Casual Client
Loved this. I love heroine victories. If their victories are this nasty, it basically promises that their defeat is gonna be even more brutal. Big victories are such a great way to build whatever brutality is coming next

I also love the crowd pretending to cheer for Reiko. We all know deep down what they really want to see

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
Love the story so far but I have a few questions to ask you.

1. How many opponents are going to get their shot at Reiko?
2. Is this going to be strictly Rumble Roses character that will destroy Reiko or will there be other male wrestlers involved?
3. What kind of matches are you planning for Reiko? Is it going to be one-on-one or will there be handicap matches along the way?

Just a few questions in mind. I'm curious because I see a lot of great potential for Reiko ryona in this story, which is one of my favorites.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
This is fantastic stuff, ghost13. Unfortunately it seems you are too good right now and as such are intruding on my turf... I may need to write something myself now, lol.

But seriously, very good stuff. I love it. Keep it up! And do try to work in a piledriver or three on Reiko ;)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Wow, for real? I'm flattered, man, thank you. I'm glad it did, as your writing is high quality stuff that I enjoy reading.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
This forum section was basically dead in the water until I came along, more or less. :b

neosushi

Casual Client
I'm loving this story. Love the fear in poor Reiko. It's like... before this monster even lays a single finger on her, she's already been defeated by her own fear.

First fight was brutal. This time, the opponent is a lot more brutal, but you did a great job emphasizing the psychology. It's not just being overpowered physically, it's the psychological element of facing someone that overpowers you so hard

thereadingrainbow06

Potential Patron
I'm loving this story. Love the fear in poor Reiko. It's like... before this monster even lays a single finger on her, she's already been defeated by her own fear.

First fight was brutal. This time, the opponent is a lot more brutal, but you did a great job emphasizing the psychology. It's not just being overpowered physically, it's the psychological element of facing someone that overpowers you so hard

I agree, I like the direction you're taking this. Fear and hopelessness are effective when when used with powerful, confident heroines. Still hope to see Reiko put up a BIT of resistance, though (only to be ultimately overpowered, of course). Excited to see the action finally begin to ramp back up in the next part, as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.