A combination of two fetishes (1 Viewer)

nurt

Potential Patron
I'm in love with ladies who wear:
Gloves that end between the elbow and the shoulder
Stockings that end way above the knee, but not wearing heeled shoes like high heels.
Nothing else!

Do you? It's the first thing I do when booting SDT. Remove clothes, only thighhigh and long gloves.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I'm in love with ladies who wear:
Gloves that end between the elbow and the shoulder
Stockings that end way above the knee, but not wearing heeled shoes like high heels.
Nothing else!

Do you? It's the first thing I do when booting SDT. Remove clothes, only thighhigh and long gloves.
I too, love thigh highs and long gloves <3

x3mj9yC.png
Ciiaqe6.jpg
9I70wsA.jpg

Though it sounds like you like your girls a little more naked :tongue: Still, a very nice fetish, good sir!

nurt

Potential Patron
Yeah! But I don't like the stockings as boots. And I have a passion for Pokémon girls, especially the playable characters.

Case in point: I used the May hairstyle, removed her hat (personal preference) and added stockings and long gloves to her.

Attachments

• dankmaymay.PNG
    dankmaymay.PNG
    149 KB · Views: 257

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah! But I don't like the stockings as boots. And I have a passion for Pokémon girls, especially the playable characters.

Case in point: I used the May hairstyle, removed her hat (personal preference) and added stockings and long gloves to her.

I see! Very sexy

nurt

Potential Patron
When I play Slave Bazaar, after buying my slaves, I strip 'em to their core and make them wear nothing but long gloves + thighhighs. Sometimes I make her wear a tube gag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.