1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

7/1 Anniversary

Discussion in 'Club Announcements' started by detritus, Nov 30, 2016.

1. detritus

detritus angry angry Staff Member Administrator

It slipped by. Ryonani would now be 7 years old and Undertow passed it's one year mark in October.

I can't say I've been around as much as I would have liked in the last year, but I hope the site is still providing the same value for others as it did for me at one point in my life. I've found pretty much no relief in terms of time stress and have given up on a lot of pet projects and hobbies to maintain my livelihood and other responsibilities. (Also, being in a relationship is a huge time investment. Holy shit.)

[​IMG]

Hope your Thanksgiving went by with minimal interactions between your racist uncles and hippie stoner cousins and wish you all a peaceful holiday.

Boys and girls of America, be great. You can be great if you live in other parts of the world too.

[​IMG]

Hoopla, Kargan3033, tmb and 3 others like this.
  2. Slingerbult

Slingerbult Casual Client Content Creator

Awesome, same to you! It hit me the other day, wow Undertow has been live for over a year now. Time flies, and sucks balls occasionally.

3. Kargan3033

Kargan3033 Swell Supporter

Nice, I hope this fine site will be around for many decades to come.