Slime Girl! (1 Viewer)

dethkruzer

Potential Patron
so, basically, girls whos body is form of semi-teransparent goo, preferably compatible with Animtools and the skin color slider being able to change the color of the goo.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
More detailed version of request:
- X-ray effect for the penis
- Transparent body model that does not have weird strokes of less transparency (which is what you get when you combine two semi-transparent layers)
- Some detailed changes to make it look like goo rather than a ghost

This is a really tough one to make, if someone is going to make it.

nathan_dice

Potential Patron
PERSONALY, I'm not into that stuff, mind you, BUT I would pretty much like to see how this turns out in the game and I think some guys would pretty much enjoy it. Messed around with transparency quite a lot on my modding and it seems that every time parts intersect the intersection gets darker (combining both transparencies, DUH)... besides, there are some movements (like swallowing and speech)that aren't able to edit. This could be considered somewhat of a challenge ;D

(in case someone didn't notice, slime girls are transparent living goo that you can see through)

Is it possible?

Last edited by a moderator:

f93

Casual Client
It's been requested before, which actually ended up in the Get Karma, Win At Life thread (as the intermediate "at least partially possible" one). It's theoretically possible, but there is the overlap problem that you mentioned.

nathan_dice

Potential Patron
f93 said:
It's theoretically possible, but there is the overlap problem that you mentioned.

The overlap would be good part of it to give a sense of transparency (arms, boobs, legs, hair), however, it presents a problem when it comes with "joints" (elbows, wrists, neck, chest parts).
The few I have seem from the game's modding, would it be possible to apply a shape tween between proposely made "gaps" between parts?

I mean, think of the torso: chest, back, chestback, backside, shoulderl and neck. Those parts overlap, but if we could make a gap between them and fill it with a transformable image that would expand or retract, "sticking" to the parts's edges without overlaping them... is that even possible?

With arms and legs, a good artist could "trick" the viewer and possibly making only the overlaping areas "transparentier" on the right spots... OH! And remember, a slime girl's body "edges" are more opaque:

[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• matte_ball.png
    matte_ball.png
    212 KB · Views: 1,294

wands

Potential Patron
To one end I agree, Zzomp did a transparent version one pic of Thianna that made here look like she was made of water. I thought that was one of the best transitions I have ever seen. I can't say to Goo but, She was made to render like water and it would SO work in SDT!

lolmort

Potential Patron
Pim_gd said:
More detailed version of request:
- X-ray effect for the penis
- Transparent body model that does not have weird strokes of less transparency (which is what you get when you combine two semi-transparent layers)
- Some detailed changes to make it look like goo rather than a ghost

This is a really tough one to make, if someone is going to make it.
X-ray exist but not in final vers
Transparent body already exist sadly i lost the file and cant find them but they exist
Little question a Goo is a slime ? (sry d'ont know) Because slime already exist on sdt

lolmort

Potential Patron
Slime girl are just basic char code with air
But with a mod you can see through body and with x-ray you see the mouth interior
I want to combine them but lost the transparent body mod

wands

Potential Patron
X-ray is a animation that only works with the blowjob function it is not "see through" So no I mean her made of water, there but see through. Mass but not solid.

lolmort

Potential Patron
Find all the mods but sadly they don't work together (there is other body effect curently don't try them)
Slime girl: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=663.msg6331#msg6331
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=888.msg9407#msg9407
Xray: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3132.0
Body effect: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4318.0 Her Blend Effects by al1enh0mIn1d

lolmort

Potential Patron
only way: Try do to an animated body looped (about1 min) and a growing puddle and try do change the x ray mod (for hole)

wands

Potential Patron
I get where your going, but the problem is in the fact it is a separate animation like the x-ray mod and ultimately might be the failure of this idea. The penis has to be represented and has to go somewhere, so in animation it would have to be represented and shown. No matter what you did to the subject...it will always be an overlay and not a constant. So could not just be a setting...DAM

americanole

Potential Patron
It's possible to make his body invisible, I assume it should be to make just his penis invisible too, then you could use what lolmort posted, it would look weird before you put it in her mouth though.

wands

Potential Patron
you don't just make the body invisible you remove it from function. no variable. So no function. If you did that to a penis the whole thing would crash. good idea but think and focus on her, how do you make her all but opaque?

americanole

Potential Patron
Again, I'm not sure but I meant the kind of invisible you can make him with animtools. It still leaves his feet markers and his body movement positions etc. I would think her mouth is opened because of set width/height and location of the penis rather than its visuals, but again, I don't know for sure.

Again, maybe, if you had a pretty simple background and instead of having her transparent, just made her body pseudo-transparent of same colour as background (with layer of whichever opacity you want in front), and used xray for penis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.