5.17 halp (1 Viewer)

forthuhlulz

Potential Patron
I have absolutely NO IDEA what to do. I can't open the loader using chrome or it gives me an error, and when I tried it in winamp, it showed up for a second then disappeared. PLEASE help. Thanks.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Personally I kinda hate Chrome. Everybody tells me it is streamlined but I find it buggy, crash-tastic and slow.

You could try Firefox or IE if you want to use the SWF file.

But I recommend just using the EXE file that is in the Archive Thread.

FYI - If you DL the standalone flash player (also in that thread) you can play both the SWF and the EXE file.

(See my signature for a link to the Archive Thread).

forthuhlulz

Potential Patron
zzaapp002 said:
Personally I kinda hate Chrome. Everybody tells me it is streamlined but I find it buggy, crash-tastic and slow.

FYI - If you DL the standalone flash player (also in that thread) you can play both the SWF and the EXE file.

thanks I'll try it

forthuhlulz

Potential Patron
zzaapp002 said:

the standalone link sends me to one of those generic websites that just so search results... if safari doesn't work it clearly
wasn't meant to be. Or maybe it's because I have windows xp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.