Alohade's Furry Stuff (Now with 20% more TAIL!) (1 Viewer)

Alohade

Potential Patron
EDIT 13 FEB 2020: Mods are in post at link ->Alohade's Furry Stuff (Now with 20% more TAIL!)

Hi there SDTMods! I was recently commissioned by a friend to make a mod as close to his character as possible. It was a challenge and I had two days off from my usual work schedule, so I decided to see how far I could get, having had some Flash experience in my past. I still have to do a custom hairpiece and face markings, but I'm pretty happy with how this came out so far. I know catgirls and furries aren't everyone's cup-o-tea, but I hope some of you out there will appreciate this. Also, if anyone has questions about how I did this stuff, please do ask. I don't bite. Unless you ask me to.

screenshot0001.png

I've gotta say, Konashion's really made it awesome to mod this game! The spots animate properly with different body sizes and clothing, and the tail wiggles around a little with her breathing. This is basically a prototype version, once I have some more free time I'm going to go in and tweak / redo a lot of this (especially the tail motion). Not bad for 2 days work?

DELETED broken link (Spots and tail with character data included).

Installation instructions: Since this is an SWF mod, some of you might not be familiar with the process. Click on the file to download it, unzip to your SDT directory (or somewhere else, putting it there is just for convenience). Open SDT and go to the modding panel. Go to "Import" and hit "SWF mod" and select the file you just unzipped. And enjoy!

screenshot0002.png

DELETED broken link (Spots, tail, face mod, and character data).

screenshot0003.png

DELETED broken link Tail set to light skin color, no spots, no character data (I think).

It seems to be a little less stable than SDT without any mods loaded, and probably uses up a lot more memory and CPU power, as well. Sorry about that. (Not sure if there's anything in there I can actually do something about.) Feedback, suggestions, and barely-articulated praise are always welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Invisible Lad

Potential Patron
Re: Alohade's Furry (and maybe non-furry?) Stuff (Tail Mod prototype!)

This is really cool. Makes me wonder if someone could make a good Krystal from Starfox someday?

Alohade

Potential Patron

Invisible Lad said:
This is really cool. Makes me wonder if someone could make a good Krystal from Starfox someday?

I could definitely see that happening. I'd do it myself if I had the free time.

Kir

Content Creator

Very nice, I'm really liking this new mod. Great job.

Hope to see more of your work.

Attachments

• catgirl.png
    catgirl.png
    504.9 KB · Views: 7,581
  • Catgirl2.png
    Catgirl2.png
    623.4 KB · Views: 7,069
S

snakelove

Thumbs up! I agree that if this is 2 days of work you can do wonders!

Alohade

Potential Patron

Thanks guys! I'm powered by your enthusiasm, and I love seeing anything you've done with the mod. I'll try to do an update soon, maybe just a tail, without the body spots.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Dude! Awesome!

Now I can make the imorts in my SDT of Tigra, Cheetah, Thundercats, Cheetara, Goldigger and ManaWorld Syx imports even better!

Woot! Thanks!

Attachments

Cat-Combo Cheetara Z prev1.txt
1,017 bytes · Views: 1,006

Cat-Combo Cheetara Z prev1
723.5 KB · Views: 5,305

Cat-Combo Tigra Cheetah Z prev1
645 KB · Views: 5,385

Faron

Content Creator

THIS IS GREAT! Seriously this is awsome job, I`ve been waiting for such mode for a looong time.
Thank you man, and once again great work, keep up. :) ;D

zxc369

Potential Patron

HOOOO SNAP! The Doc likies... A version without the body spots would be very much liked. From one modder to the next, what part of what template is that tail put on? Maybe I can make a tentacle thingie using it. <3

P.S. Gangnam Style!

exnecross

Potential Patron

I can't figure out how to get the spots and tail to work with the way you have your download link set up. It's not a file? I tried saving the link as a file but the tail and spots don't appear. It's odd.

TrigoPod

Potential Patron

First the Mod looks great and I can't wait to try it out. Second is anyone else having problems with the DL link just going to a SDT modder page with the spots in the back ground.

exnecross

Potential Patron

TrigoPod said:
First the Mod looks great and I can't wait to try it out. Second is anyone else having problems with the DL link just going to a SDT modder page with the spots in the back ground.

Yes it is doing that for me but I thought that was somehow intentional. I can't get this mod to work correctly, first time I've seen one uploaded in this format. It's confusing me..

Alohade

Potential Patron

zxc369 said:
HOOOO SNAP! The Doc likies... A version without the body spots would be very much liked. From one modder to the next, what part of what template is that tail put on? Maybe I can make a tentacle thingie using it. <3

P.S. Gangnam Style!

Thanks mate! The tail is attached to the "backside" layer, if I recall correctly (I'm not on my desktop right now, so I can't check). (Edit: Back at my desktop, yes it's the backside layer.)

exnecross said:
I can't figure out how to get the spots and tail to work with the way you have your download link set up. It's not a file? I tried saving the link as a file but the tail and spots don't appear. It's odd.
TrigoPod said:
exnecross said:
TrigoPod said:

Yes it is doing that for me but I thought that was somehow intentional. I can't get this mod to work correctly, first time I've seen one uploaded in this format. It's confusing me..

Woops, sorry guys, didn't know people would have trouble with the install. I've added instructions to the first post. I might put it in a zip file to make it less confusing.

Edit: Update news! Flash has decided it doesn't want to let me edit the tail after I've added the animation, so I'm reverting to a previous save and redoing the anim to make the solid color (non-spotted) tail. Which also means the motion won't be quite the same on it. So I'll be here clicking vectors around with one hand and flipping off Flash with the other.

TrigoPod

Potential Patron

Thanks for the update with instructions. Usually you would just click on the link and a download window would come up. Not sure what you have done that is different. In FireFox you would use save link as to download.

Alohade

Potential Patron

A .swf file (the format this mod is in) is something that's usually inserted into a webpage (like SDT itself). So your browser goes "oh, it's an swf file! I know what to do with this!" And opens it. Because browsers are not the smartest (and I totally forgot that it did that). I've put it in a zip file and updated the instructions, which should help with future confusion (as browsers know zip files are things you download).

edit: I'll just sneak this in here.

edit 2: I'll just sneak THIS on in here as well.

Edit 3: Updated top post with all current versions. ENJOY! I'm off to enjoy the summer sun and go get myself burned.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Thanks again but I have to ask...

What the heck is you avatar and signature from?

I have no idea what the heck is going on but it looks hilariously awesome!

It seems very Takashi Miike somehow...(when he is making goofy movies not the dramatic or violent ones). Although I guess the goofy ones are still kinda violent...but goofy!

Attachments

• hok1.jpg
    hok1.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 672

Alohade

Potential Patron

Psy - Gangnam Style (Music Video). I listened to this during most of the time I was modding, by the way.

Also, to the rest of you, check the top post for new stuff! Like the spotless tail version!

screenshot0003.png

It looks weird on the regular skin color, but once you get in there and mess with the tint it should start looking less weird.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot! That video is better than the Olympics!

http://www.latimes.com/business/technology/la-fi-tn-psy-gangnam-style-20120803,0,6842309.story

Bwahahaha! Awesome!

And his song "Right Now" is pretty good too...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmHdefsaL6I&feature=relmfu

And again with a chick in his place? (Who is hot by the way).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWXcjZ3LX3c&feature=relmfu

And here's another Cat Girl....

P.S.
Tigra wants Stripes!

Attachments

• Cat-Combo Ahsoka-Cattano_Z_prev1.png
    Cat-Combo Ahsoka-Cattano_Z_prev1.png
    377.8 KB · Views: 3,002
  • mvl Tigra Z prev.png
    mvl Tigra Z prev.png
    535 KB · Views: 2,857

mvl Tigra Z.txt
1 KB · Views: 435

Gennosuke1

Potential Patron

Great work i love these mods ;)

Alohade

Potential Patron
Aw man, now I've got "Right Now" on repeat too.

Thanks guys! Stripes may be coming soon, but unfortunately, my paid work comes first, got bills to pay and all. Someone commissioned me to do another furry character mod, gotta take care of that. But you all get to see and play with her too, so it's like a win-win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.