3rd party forums (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter James Maki
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
J

James Maki

I have a question. Is there any 3RD party forums for requests? Forums which you would be able to also submit requests? Is so, where would I be able to find them?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I have a question. Is there any 3RD party forums for requests? Forums which you would be able to also submit requests? Is so, where would I be able to find them?
The answer depends on what you are requesting. Since you didn't specify that, I can't give you a useful response.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
site related suggestions I put into guess room.
Since I am trying to make mods I am a little curious where I would go if I want ask for help relating to specific game though. Game is Black Desert, we have active community here but mostly they have own threads.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
site related suggestions I put into guess room.
Since I am trying to make mods I am a little curious where I would go if I want ask for help relating to specific game though. Game is Black Desert, we have active community here but mostly they have own threads.
Go to the Tools and Guides section, specifically this topic Guide for BDO Modding?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.