Shota / Traps - We need more! (1 Viewer)

Queen of Clubs

Potential Patron
I noticed how us girls, or just general Yaoi lovers don't seem to have much to choose from :-\ so come on guys, do me a favour ;) "Naruto" and "Sasuke" are very popular in Doujinshi and also I would love to see "Death the Kid" from Soul Eater.
I'm having trouble finding good reference pictures, so if anyone has better ones feel free to post them.

Reference Shots: http://imgur.com/a/51ot3

Im sure you'll make a lot of people happy if you create even 1 of these!

EDIT: Sorry for adding attachments, I read the main rules, but not the guidelines :P

Faceless

Content Creator
Man, fuck that Sasuke guy.
Hey, now you can.
sasukepreview.jpg
View attachment HeavenSeal.swf
View attachment Sasuke.swf
The Heaven Seal is a separate file because I had previously made it for Anko, and didn't feel like combining the two. They should stack fine, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Renegade

Potential Patron
Queen, I can't belive that I am saying this...but your right.

I offically support your notion.

Come on artists show the love for the ladies ;D

Faceless

Content Creator
Death the Kid:
Clipboard01.jpg

View attachment DeaththeKid.swf

Obviously, this is mirrored. This is an SWF import because I originally planned on making it dynamic, but then I decided that was too much effort. Just pretend he's got crazy amounts of hair gel or something.

Queen of Clubs

Potential Patron
Wow thanks faceless your a one man creation machine - very nice work ;D, but on a separate question...why are these all .SWF and not the usual .PNG (Not that it bothers me, I use the loader anyway)

Faceless

Content Creator
And here's Naruto. Also, I uploaded a new version of Sasuke, so that his headband is no longer effected by the hair color slider.
Clipboard01.jpg
View attachment Naruto.swf

Queen of Clubs said:
Wow thanks faceless your a one man creation machine - very nice work ;D, but on a separate question...why are these all .SWF and not the usual .PNG (Not that it bothers me, I use the loader anyway)
Basically, because I'm lazy. It's much easier to just run stuff through Vector Magic and then import it into the swf template than actually tracing it. There's a whole bunch of other reasons as well, but for these last two hairs that's the main one.

Queen of Clubs

Potential Patron
well thank you very much faceless, I appreciate all the effort ;D I honestly wasn't expecting a single person to make all 3 - VERY nice work :D

*REQUEST FILLED*

Faceless

Content Creator
No prob. S'not like the hairs were all that complicated. The hardest part was sifting through all the yaoi on the boorus, really.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
3 points for the previews
6 points for the first swf
7 points for the second swf
8 points for the third swf
2 points for the accessory

26 points to Faceless.

f93

Casual Client
delta88hf said:
[slightly incoherent request for male hairs]

So that's Kohaku from Inuyasha, Conan from Detective Conan/Case Closed, a couple of Evangelion ones and a link to a picture of Hannah Montana. Huh.

Kaworu and Shinji are in the archive, under Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.