3 Girls running at the same time? (1 Viewer)

Di

Potential Patron
I am wondering if someone could help me with an identification issue, I have found a mod that allows you to have three characters running simultaneously. There was a forum that had the link and the photos of the mod, but I can't seem to find it anymore. I have also forgotten the name of the mod, so I am dead in the water. After scouring the internet, I've finally found a image of the mod in action. I have attached it below. If someone has a clue about the identity of the mod or the location of the mod, please reply ASAP. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• a855d55e1dc4a26ee8a828007e320d31.jpeg
    a855d55e1dc4a26ee8a828007e320d31.jpeg
    107.8 KB · Views: 595

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
There is no thrice mod, those screenshots are just people using custom backgrounds with screenshots of the game. But there is a twice mod.

Nameless said:
Faceless said:
There was a mod floating around that ran two instances of SDT in the same window, effectively having two girls on screen, but it was a performance hog and I'm pretty certain it doesn't actually work with the latest loader.

Its called TwiceTest, its available in ModGuy's archive and it does indeed work with the current loader, quite well too. Just place it in the main loader folder and run TwiceTest.swf. You use the down arrow key to cycle between the layers and up arrow to toggle the layers visibility. You need to toggle the top layer off then switch to the bottom layer to customize the back girl. You can zoom, mirror, add mods and dialogues for each girl.

Fleack

Avid Affiliate
Nameless said:
There is no thrice mod, those screenshots are just people using custom backgrounds with screenshots of the game. But there is a twice mod.

Nameless said:
Faceless said:
There was a mod floating around that ran two instances of SDT in the same window, effectively having two girls on screen, but it was a performance hog and I'm pretty certain it doesn't actually work with the latest loader.

Its called TwiceTest, its available in ModGuy's archive and it does indeed work with the current loader, quite well too. Just place it in the main loader folder and run TwiceTest.swf. You use the down arrow key to cycle between the layers and up arrow to toggle the layers visibility. You need to toggle the top layer off then switch to the bottom layer to customize the back girl. You can zoom, mirror, add mods and dialogues for each girl.

Mind linking it? According to the archive, no file with 'twice' in the name exists, and according to the search bar it doesn't exist outside of a couple help threads in the forums.

aztlan

Casual Client
TwiceTest.swf in Modguy's loader mods archive2 hosted on sby's Loader Imports page.

https://app.box.com/s/6f05bhiksx7nwg7rhfi22gcyi5n5vx1f

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.