1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 Girls running at the same time?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Di, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Di

Di Potential Patron

I am wondering if someone could help me with an identification issue, I have found a mod that allows you to have three characters running simultaneously. There was a forum that had the link and the photos of the mod, but I can't seem to find it anymore. I have also forgotten the name of the mod, so I am dead in the water. After scouring the internet, I've finally found a image of the mod in action. I have attached it below. If someone has a clue about the identity of the mod or the location of the mod, please reply ASAP. Thank you in advance.

Attached Files:

2. Nameless

Nameless Avid Affiliate Content Creator

There is no thrice mod, those screenshots are just people using custom backgrounds with screenshots of the game. But there is a twice mod.

3. Di

Di Potential Patron

Thank you, I remember test twice being mentioned in the forum.

4. Fleack

Fleack Avid Affiliate

Mind linking it? According to the archive, no file with 'twice' in the name exists, and according to the search bar it doesn't exist outside of a couple help threads in the forums.

5. aztlan

aztlan Swell Supporter

TwiceTest.swf in Modguy's loader mods archive2 hosted on sby's Loader Imports page.

https://app.box.com/s/6f05bhiksx7nwg7rhfi22gcyi5n5vx1f