3 common questions from a noob (1 Viewer)

Konduit

Potential Patron
Hi everyone!
I have 3 problems ...

1) I use the loader to mount the various mods, and they work. But only work one at a time! If I mount them one, 'dismantle' the previous mod. It's normal? May I not mount different mods simultaneously?

2) I can not use the Mods on new versions of SDT? the loader does not have many functions, such as the facefuck T_T Can you help?

3) How can I do THIS?
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1634.0

I am referring to change the position of her body, moving it up and arching her back doing ...
I love her ass up, type doggy! *__*

Thanks for your work, dudes, you're great!

RajasGrime

Content Creator
1: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1047.0

2: The latest Loader version with the latest SDT is not released, yet.

3: See 2.

Konduit

Potential Patron
1... I don't understand how to do. I do like the guide explain, but I can mount only one mod a time T__T

2 e 3 OK, I can wait! ^__^

ModGuy

Content Creator
RajasGrime said:
ModGuy said:
I'm fairly certain you can select multiple mods at a time using the built in menu.

Incorrect. The previous one will reset when you click the next one.

You can select multiple files, then proceed to load them all at once.
I'll have to look over this, I spent quite a bit of time trying to integrate this.

Konduit

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
RajasGrime said:
ModGuy said:
I'm fairly certain you can select multiple mods at a time using the built in menu.

I'll have to look over this, I spent quite a bit of time trying to integrate this.

I donno... I use 4.0, but if I load a mod, loader just charge that mode... I can't 'select' multiple files O__O Only one at time...

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Konduit said:
ModGuy said:
RajasGrime said:
ModGuy said:

I donno... I use 4.0, but if I load a mod, loader just charge that mode... I can't 'select' multiple files O__O Only one at time...

Indeed.

Anonymous said:
1) use the manually load mods guide.

Oh the futility of it all.

Konduit

Potential Patron
RajasGrime said:
Konduit said:
ModGuy said:
RajasGrime said:
ModGuy said:

Indeed.

Anonymous said:

I try to follow the guide for load manually, but I don't understand...

I create the folder 'RAWR', and copy all the mods. Add folder name to text file in mods.txt. I create new text file modes INSIDE RAWR, and add all the names of mods.

Some mod works, but many others not works. I try to understand WHY, the name and the text list seems ok, like the guide says.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Konduit said:
RajasGrime said:
Konduit said:
ModGuy said:
RajasGrime said:
ModGuy said:

Indeed.

Anonymous said:

I try to follow the guide for load manually, but I don't understand...

I create the folder 'RAWR', and copy all the mods. Add folder name to text file in mods.txt. I create new text file modes INSIDE RAWR, and add all the names of mods.

Some mod works, but many others not works. I try to understand WHY, the name and the text list seems ok, like the guide says.
This is likely because I didn't update the guide yet.

If you are trying to auto load official swf and loader swf, official swf will not load that way, you need a separate file called SWF.txt with the names of the official swf files in it.

ModGuy

Content Creator
45709503715995277000.png

Multiple files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.