1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

16 secluded outdoor backgrounds

Discussion in 'Backgrounds' started by jbee, Apr 10, 2011.

1. jbee

jbee Potential Patron

No clutter, just plain images of simple outdoor settings. See included text file for source/credit for some of the images.

http://www.fileserve.com/file/tjeX7Xk

The backstory if you want one: The girl is an ancestral princess in disguise, living far from home, in Scotland, with her personal bodyguard / native English conversation partner / coach, who travels with her wherever she goes, posing as a neatly-dressed business associate. She was supposed to be his boss, but he learned a terrible secret about her parents, which even she does not know, and now they fear him more than anyone. They have ordered her to obey his every command. And over time, she likes doing so more and more. As a princess, she must exercise to keep in shape, but now he gets to choose the form of exercise. He loves hiking and the outdoors, and takes her out for special sessions in faraway places, where she flawlessly performs his favorite kind of service.

2. Chance

Chance Swell Supporter Content Creator

I thought real photos would look odd, but to my surprise a some of them are really nice.

3. jbee

jbee Potential Patron

Thanks for the comment! As others have noted, it's encouraging to get comments, whether positive or "suggestions for improvement."

4. Matt

Matt Potential Patron

Hmmm real photos , i can deal with it , well done matey

5. froggie

froggie Potential Patron

I can't seem to download these. Can someone re-up them to share?