15 gag sounds replaced with more intense one.Vanilla SWF(no need to use load) (1 Viewer)

fulcrum

Content Creator
I open the vanilla SWF with FFdec and extract the 15 gag sounds, found them not sexy enough.
So I extracted 15 sound clip from deep throat with vomit/puke video. and replace them with FFdec.

Now the gagging sound is wonderful.
I have also replaced 7 in-mouth cough sounds (cock in mouth cough, not free cough).
Please download and try.
Gag sound and in-mouth cough sound will only be triggered when dick is between 70%~100% in her mouth, that means you will have to make dick pass through her throat first.
If you have any other idea, post here to let me know.

Attachment 1 is the game itself in SWF format, please open it directly instead of using Loader.
Attachment 2 is 4 sound files which are:
1 Old cough
2 Old gag
3 New cough
4 New gag

You can download them and listen to the difference.

Attachments

SDT_1_21_1b sounds replaced.swf
1.6 MB · Views: 5,401

Sound comparison.zip
299.9 KB · Views: 3,654

Last edited:

Seymour

Avid Affiliate
Which version of the Vanilla SDT did you use? (I mean in which Loader pack did you use the SDT file?)

I just tried this using Sby's Loader Pack (Version 9) and the SDT file in the folders.

I opened the swf you uploaded and the Flash Player closed upon opening.

No error message, the player just force closed on me.

Flash Player 27.

Any idea what's going on?

Maybe compatibility issues or something.

Rudgar

Content Creator
Ahoy,
Just checked it on my Flash Player 25 with ModGuys Loader.
Loaded your SWF by Tab "Modding" -> "Import" -> "SWF mod", picked your swf I downloaded before.

Result:
No force closed player, no change at all. Still the same sound as before.

Edit:
Ah, now I got it. Startet your SWF directly in Flash Player - it's kinda replacement for Loader.SWF. Teh sounds are different now, but ... hmm ... really that much different?

Edit 2:
Okay, regarded on the long run: they are better actually. But I'd still prefer to have it as a mod that I can load additionally to the original Loader.swf - instead of having to replace it.

Respectfully, Rudgar

Last edited:

Seymour

Avid Affiliate
I used the Modding -> Import -> SWF mod path on the Vanilla as I mentioned and I had the issue.

Ah, I'll try ModGuy's Loader now and see what occurs.

Many thanks for the tip.

Rudgar

Content Creator
I used the Modding -> Import -> SWF mod path on the Vanilla as I mentioned and I had the issue.
Ah, I'll try ModGuy's Loader now and see what occurs.
Many thanks for the tip.
You have to use it instead of the Loader.swf. Open it directly with your Player, no loader around it.

Respectfully, Rudgar

fulcrum

Content Creator
Guys, this is a test version only, So I just made it with vanilla SWF, as the title indicate.
You can open this file directly with flash player.
I don't know any way to make this into a mod. Anyone who is familiar with this can post here the proper way.

fulcrum

Content Creator
Ahoy,
Just checked it on my Flash Player 25 with ModGuys Loader.
Loaded your SWF by Tab "Modding" -> "Import" -> "SWF mod", picked your swf I downloaded before.

Result:
No force closed player, no change at all. Still the same sound as before.

Edit:
Ah, now I got it. Startet your SWF directly in Flash Player - it's kinda replacement for Loader.SWF. Teh sounds are different now, but ... hmm ... really that much different?

Edit 2:
Okay, regarded on the long run: they are better actually. But I'd still prefer to have it as a mod that I can load additionally to the original Loader.swf - instead of having to replace it.

Respectfully, Rudgar
Post edited, please check 1# for attachment 2. a sound comparison zip file. I am sure you can hear big difference.
Gag sound and in-mouth cough sound will only be triggered when dick is between 70%~100% in her mouth, that means you will have to make dick pass through her throat first.

Last edited:

Skipper76

Potential Patron
Hello, great modification. The new sounds are impressive, which makes me want to know the source. Is it a compilation from different sources or one ?

fulcrum

Content Creator
Hello, great modification. The new sounds are impressive, which makes me want to know the source. Is it a compilation from different sources or one ?
They are from many many source.
If you like. I can send you some video through mega link.

fulcrum

Content Creator
May I request the MEGA link?

The really brutal throating is my preference.
would you please contact me through yahoo messenger or other similar platform? the video need to upload to mega and this may take a lot of time. So if you can chat with me and see which movie you like best, I can upload them one by one to you, instead of upload all the videos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.