[PC] 制服战士ACT (1 Viewer)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
制服战士ACT
RJ110473_img_main.jpg

DLSite and trial version: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ110473 (The trial features the first two stages)
Video: ãƒÂªÃ£ƒÂ§Ã£ƒŠ # 49 School Girl Uniform Ryona - YouTube (shows the first stage)

It's a side-scrolling fighting game similar to games like Streets of Rage. You play as a girl in a generic Japanese school girl outfit and fight against hordes of enemies. There are roughly three different types of enemies; the generic ones with low health but often special attacks, boys and/or futagirls who molest/rape you, weird half human/half (sex)machines with lots of health and capable inflicting a lot of arousal damage. If your health reaches zero you lose one life (it's the number in the top left) and if you orgasm you lose part or your HP and in addition you cannot move for a short while and thus are helpless. The boys/futagirls deserve a special notion; they take very little damage from normal attacks, to bring them down you have to molest/rape them yourself. Bosses seem to be stronger versions of either of the three enemy types. Collected cum can be spent at the end of a stage on upgrades; apparently cum in your mouth can be spend on defensive upgrades while cum in your vagina can be spent on offensive upgrades.
When you've finished a stage there a short interlude how the heroine molests the previously defeated boss (or a humanoid minion or so if the boss was a monster); I've read there are also game over CG but I've never lost yet so I cannot say for sure.
The gameplay is quite good compared to most other H-/ryona-games. The game saves how many lifes/super attacks you have left when you finish a stage so you may end up with a single life in a later stage and have to replay the previous stages to have more lifes in the later stages; there are three difficulty levels.

Default commands:
Arrow keys - Moving around
Z - Attack/Struggle
X - Blow job (keep pressing X to continue molesting)
Down + X - Cow girl (keep pressing X to continue molesting) [enemy has to lie on the ground]
Z + X - Instant escape but you take arousal damage [doesn't work in hard mode]
A - Pause
S - Special beam attack

Last edited by a moderator:

tuckboy

Potential Patron
Not worth.
>>>>>Gameplay Sucks! <<<<
NTLEA and applocale do not work.
Only works with PC in japanese mode.

The gamaplay is like a mix of boring+annoying.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
This game is well worth it!

The gameplay is great, there are a variety of characters, each with their own H-attacks. It is also highly addictive and a decent level of challenge to it (but not frustratingly so). Definitely worth getting :D

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
i take it this is yet another sex game with nothing else in it?
If you looking for submission holds or extensive beat-downs then the game properly won't interest you; iirc one enemy is kind of an electric chair, though.

What is PC in Japanese mode and how do I get it?
Setting your non-Unicode to Japanese; read the stickies in this sub-forum for more information.

I am assuming the 4th stage is the final level, correct?
The forth one is the final level for me too.

Neo_EE_God

Potential Patron
or you can be a nice fella and upload your save file ;)

EDIT: you can save edit to skip levels or tweak stats

Last edited by a moderator:

oni-san

Potential Patron
So. getting a strange error in which I open the game, and then I get an error message involving the game location;

It's something like-

C/user/desktop/(japanese)ACT

followed by more japanese characters. yes, vague, I know, but has anyone gotten the same issue? I am running in japanese non-unicode settings and have tried applocale

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
So. getting a strange error in which I open the game, and then I get an error message involving the game location;

It's something like-

C/user/desktop/(japanese)ACT

followed by more japanese characters. yes, vague, I know, but has anyone gotten the same issue? I am running in japanese non-unicode settings and have tried applocale

It's the folder name. Change the folder name to anything in simple alphabetical characters (e.g. ACT) and it should work then ;)

M

Morgause

As I download this game, it wouldn't let me play it. I'm using WinRAR and my computer is Windows XP, is there a provided requirements to play this game?

Ajax

Potential Patron
can anyone tell me where i click for the trial version. i ctrl fd trial but no links popped out

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.