Dragonspire69

Potential Patron
Really interested in these mods. For my dog of course. How do I go about obtaining said files, and applying them? Thanks in advance. P.S. Do I need to join the Discord- not an issue if so.

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
Really interested in these mods. For my dog of course. How do I go about obtaining said files, and applying them? Thanks in advance. P.S. Do I need to join the Discord- not an issue if so.
look through the previous posts and download the .rar files containing the files you need to put in the files_to_patch folder before running Meta Injector to apply them in game... follow al that ? ;)

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Drak Chain cape release. Havn;t posted in awhile been reworking landscapes. Other picture below kinda shows some of it but mostly been reworking trees and land/sky textures.

This file is linked to Drake Underwear. You can rename for any cape slots or UW.

alldone34.JPG

Attachments

2024-03-10_1991897544.jpg
4.5 MB · Views: 42

Underwearchains.rar
301.1 KB · Views: 21

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
I wanna note the chains only work with ( Guardian/Drake/scholar/meagu?/woosa?/ranger/nova/corsair. ) the mode works with non-cape weight char. like Witch/sorc. but their just stiff. (too lazy to fix)

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Water lvl test. Gonnna just keep it at min / max. because when you port. the water does go back to normal. so its really all just visual. LOD.

Attachments

2024-05-30_1174960806.JPG
3.8 MB · Views: 40

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.