Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affenfaust

Potential Patron
well shame on me, I probably only read from the instruction, that I'm supposed to put partcutdesc.xml in some specific foder. But I didn't inject it.

Last edited:

Kratosferico

Casual Client
Hi, I'd like to get back to my problem regarding the holes in the upper body after injecting the armor files.
The last time some of you told me to make sure every folder is on it's right place. I did, but it didn't help the issue.

So. I reinstalled BDO completely. Put resorpless and meta injector (Current versions) at their right places. Resorpless, as before. works without issues. But when I put armor files in the files_to_patch folder and let meta injector overwrite, I get holes in my char.

Using resorpless I tried to use the option Tools > Fix holes in character, but I wasn't able to find the relevant files.
One of the armorfile names for example is: pnw_03_ub_0002.dds So I looked for these files, but they don't even show up in resorpless... So, I can't fix them. If these files don't exist, then I probably habe nothing to replace in the first place. Maybe my BDO files and their filenames differ from yours???

I hope someone understands what's happening here. I don't and I can't think of a way to solve this mistery :confused:
i checked it and you cant find that file because you are looking for the texture. You have to use the fix holes on the model, so pnw_03_ub_0002.dds

Lightstalker

Avid Affiliate
4qUnh9h.jpg

It is a screenshot of a long time ago
Is this about that?
I already modified it with texture
Do you want me to make it in addition to this?
But
It is not fun because I have not already sold it in Japan lol
Yes, please upload it for DK.

chaosjoker

Casual Client
The problem is which part should be distributed to ub, lb, sho, foot, hand, cloak
If it is not correct, bone skinning will not fit and will not import

If you distribute ub lb sho ... etc for skinning, errors may occur.
In my case, especially from the neck to the chest line occurs a lot.
Thin lines were even worse.
If kaine's clothes are well made I would like to know how.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
CniBM2R.png
7yJAgFd.png
TkWZxGx.png

I forgot to change the optional UV merge settings for combining and splitting meshes
Again from the mesh because UV is broken
I will show you the difference between the two T poses before change

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
jUYkCu6.png
xJQlBjJ.png
0wcDYUW.png

I finished binding it as soon as I finished modifying the mesh
Next adjust distortion ... this is troublesome:cool:

Armor that can be imported without binding ... Curly looks good
That's why I just imported a mask
I forgot that my head is bald inside my curly hood lol
Hair must also be imported together
Oh, I got it. It is faster to disable hair_ao file
I have not got time today so it's over so far.

jCOFitP.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ana

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
RFcVYDq.gif
bJQoc2g.jpg

This head is baldness will be solved by processing the _ao file lol maybe  
There are lots of hair _ao files, so it's troublesome....

This head is baldness will be solved by processing the _ao file
Clothes texture is crude This is in the blank of Karlstein's textureIt is because the texture size of kaine is reduced and pasted and applied UV It is good to raise the resolution before making it smaller

Last edited:

Ergoirdo

Potential Patron
Ye thats why female in BDO no needs panties LOL ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I prefer labia piercing/belts - streching

How it's look in game?

7Synns

Potential Patron
i was wondering if i could get some help doing texturesd myself? tried changing just color on kibelus dress part, saved and replaced the original but in game its still white? any help or steps i am missing? thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.